Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

eh, I read it. I wouldn't call Gamora's remark interesting. it's just more "let's diss Ant-Man" stuff. I don't mind it. but it's nothing new or original. Kristoff Vernard was pulling this act in the 90s.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Had to work and didn't make it to the comic shop. I might have to find it on comixology. Glad to hear that Scott is at least in it.
    She called him the least popular Avenger! Scott replied that he thought that was Dr Druid, which frankly is probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She called him the least popular Avenger! Scott replied that he thought that was Dr Druid, which frankly is probably true.
    didn't Cosmo call him the least popular? Gamora just said that he was not of sound mind. either way, it's still just a lazy insult. Gamora's not exactly a household name.
    11/10/2016

Astonishing Member

A look at the Death (& "Return") of Scott Lang, via this Article's Linkage here.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 12-29-2017 at 09:15 PM.

That link didn't work. Missing S in Disassembled.
    https://www.cbr.com/ant-man-avengers...embled-return/

That link didn't work. Missing S in Disassembled.
    https://www.cbr.com/ant-man-avengers...embled-return/
    thanks. "karmic imbalance?" Doom murdered her. and then, while inverted, he resurrected her. where was the karmic imbalance, in that situation? anyhoo, I'm glad that someone undid it. personally, I think they should have used the opportunity to bring back a younger version (from earlier in his career). I would have enjoyed seeing him react to Cassie being older and a superheroine. as it is, he was surprising ok with the development. good to see the overprotective father cliché was discarded.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-29-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    11/10/2016

It really wasn't. He sent her away to France during Secret Empire, even though she got a power upgrade during Astonishing Ant-Man, and as Stinger, now has the same powers as the Wasp, as well as all of his (ant control, growing giant). She actually ended up captured. If she'd been working with the Champions instead, like Nadia who has the SAME powers, that wouldn't have happened. He was overprotective and it backfired.

It really wasn't. He sent her away to France during Secret Empire, even though she got a power upgrade during Astonishing Ant-Man, and as Stinger, now has the same powers as the Wasp, as well as all of his (ant control, growing giant). She actually ended up captured. If she'd been working with the Champions instead, like Nadia who has the SAME powers, that wouldn't have happened. He was overprotective and it backfired.
    He arranged for Peggy to get out of Hydra-controlled America. Peggy has custody of Cassie. Despite having the same powers as the Wasp, Cassie got herself captured. The Champions didn't invite her. Nadia is smarter, more resourceful, and significantly better trained than Cassie. The Champions were placed directly in harm's way. Scott, as always, did what he had to do; to keep her alive. did it ever occur to you that Cassie chose to go with her mother; to protect her? Am I wrong to think that she would be just as vulnerable; living in the U.S.? Could Steve not just abduct them from their home? You always apply a different standard to the two characters. No matter how stupidly Cassie acts, you blame Scott. She has been kidnapped at least 3 times, now; not including the super adaptoid mess.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-30-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    11/10/2016

Fantastic Member

They SHOULD have shown how it actually went down in some sort of tie-in instead of trying to push the new cheaper Patriot

Astonishing Member

Today's GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY #150 {The Series' Finale....!! } has another incredible moment for Scott Lang.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Today's GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY #150 {The Series' Finale....!! } has another incredible moment for Scott Lang.
    Spoilers? 4chan posted a lot of the issue. But I didn't see much Scott stuff.
    11/10/2016

spoilers:
    He shrunk so small he was able to be fired like a beam of light into an enemy ship. Spectrum would be proud of that trick. Then once inside an alien ship he went into Giant-Man mode, smashing it up so that the aliens suffocated in the vacuum of space. Rocket had to rescue him as he couldn't breathe, but took the credit for destroying the ship.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    He shrunk so small he was able to be fired like a beam of light into an enemy ship. Spectrum would be proud of that trick. Then once inside an alien ship he went into Giant-Man mode, smashing it up so that the aliens suffocated in the vacuum of space. Rocket had to rescue him as he couldn't breathe, but took the credit for destroying the ship.
    end of spoilers
    thanks/much appreciated. it gives context to the panel I saw.
    11/10/2016