Page 378 of 485 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 7267

Very excited for the potential Remy/Old Man Logan team up. That's gonna be so fun to read.

Help me out here, I am not seeing what you guys are seeing.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Help me out here, I am not seeing what you guys are seeing.
    There's a straight line around the bottom right. That's a staff. Keep looking around that area and you'll notice more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    There's a straight line around the bottom right. That's a staff. Keep looking around that area and you'll notice more stuff.
    Yeah, under what looks to be Deadpool, Neko. Looks like the wavy hair, staff, ends of a trench coat, etc..

I hope he still has his upgraded powers!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    That's it... a classic Gambit pose, staff in one hand away from the body..

Wonder if the guest appearance is the set up? Will have to buy now...

Wouldn't be a bad book for him to be in. I wouldn't really care if he doesn't do much just as long as he can start to get involved with the X-Men again. You have to start somewhere with building his character back up. It being in a book without Rogue is a MAJOR plus as well. Although I won't fully believe it is him on the cover until we actually see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It seems so. I hope it is Deadpool with gun and not Gambit/Deadpool rip-off.
    I honestly wouldn't mind a Fanto/Gambit team up as I'd suspect there would be a lot of jokes that can be told between the two. So long as it isn't one sided. I always pictured their team up being like Kakashi and Mighty Guy in Naruto with Fanto trying to find any competition for them to compete in and keeping track of wins and losses while Gambit isn't even aware that they are competing. So feeding off of Fanto's desire to be the best while Gambit just nonchalantly and impassively goes along with it because Fanto is pushing it on him.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

hangin on by a thread... donpricetag's Avatar

I'm starting to think that dude on the left is Bishop and not Cable like a few people have said in other threads. If this is a X-Force title, and Cable was in it, he'd be front center IMO, off to the left or right of a dominant character like Wolverine.

Fantomex and Gambit in the same book sounds interesting. I wonder who's writing it because it could be a lot of fun. But it is a very X-Force themed book in terms who's most likely in it. That shadow does look like Fantomex's skicapped head and handgun. So we have Wolverine, Fantomex, Gambit and Archangel. Most likely Psylocke and possibly Bishop or Cable. Perhaps one more within the blob of blackness
    Last edited by donpricetag; 03-06-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?!

Of course it would be amusing in a perverse way if that's not Gambit and Marvel just trolled us again.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Of course it would be amusing in a perverse way if that's not Gambit and Marvel just trolled us again.
    Maybe it's that Daredevil sidekick? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    Maybe it's that Daredevil sidekick? lol
    Hah) Funny

Please Marvel don't play with our feelings, make this happen!
    If this turns out to be Fantomex and not Gambit I'll be so angry.

How about Fantomex dressed up as Gambit? I mean his super power is misdirection, lol.

hangin on by a thread... donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Please Marvel don't play with our feelings, make this happen!
    If this turns out to be Fantomex and not Gambit I'll be so angry.
    Dunno, think it might be both of them... Or at least Deadpool. That head in the top right under Angel looks like a bald head or a skimask... Add the hand gun and factor in the group around and it could only so many people.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?!