Page 302 of 811 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402802 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 12152

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Master Gobi looks Chou up and down, then nods. He walks back into his house, then returns with a small wrapped package.

“Give my regards to Jinzi, please.”
    So what you're saying is...

"Master Gobi sends his regards."

0_o;

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

The idea of her charging up an Ameratat Vohu Manah, and then having it further amplified by Ochazuke is pretty crazy though.
    RP Character(s):

Ishtar
    Nunlil

Adam is gettin' his mac on.

I did mention I'm really starting to enjoy him right ?
    RP Character(s):

Ishtar
    Nunlil

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Midori: Are-are you hitting on me?

*Adam pulls out CD player and hits play*

Midori: o_O;
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

King Mato seems like a decent fellow.
    The most decent!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Long live King Martok! Uh, Mato, I meant Mato.
    I...I don't know what you're talking about >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    I'ts interesting but explains some things. Like why say the Nevadians and others aren't at war with them if they're constantly nuking people. So it makes sense their conquest culture have to be toned down to make more sense in the verse in my opinion, otherwise everyone would be wandering why all the other races just gang up on them. Granted Sayains are stronger then most but be kinda of "We'll, at this rate we'll die anyway so may as well do something" sorta thing. It also allows room for the race as a whole to potentially develop, though culture changes slower then individuals.
    Right. He figures the Saiyans will get wiped out if eventually if they don't change, and plus he wants them to get stronger and that won't happen if the planet is a shithole like it was when he took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I mean... he might. Never know. Plus, ya know, Saiyan-killing halfbreed is out there, so... Vacado may be main story-relevant.

Nowadays, anyway. He's still killed millions and genocided like a dozen races. That's, uh... gonna take some time to atone for. But he seems to be making a good effort.

Still, Totoma might actually like the guy once he, ya know, actually learns about him. And that's Saiyan a lot for someone like Toto.
    He's surprised me before, so I'm open if he wants to again. Maybe when Totoma and Sarada are training she can tell him about him.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

The boy's game is so smoove

Wellp, Zaofan's not yet at 100 (so close!) but his moveset is kind of unique in that a couple of his techniques will be modified and upgraded (i.e. limited wushu-style levitation is obsolete once he attains true flight; in a few more PL milestones the twenty-strike Hokuto Nijyuretsu Dan will eventually turn into the hundred-strike Hokuto Hyakuretsu Dan). But I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

But for now, for your consideration:

Hichō Kūzan Pa: From the Hokuto Shinken style. Using levitation and ki-thrust, a powerful flying kick laced with crimson energy for increased concussive impact. Because Zaofan's interpretation incorporates flight plus the original move, this technique spends some ki. It's good for closing distances for h2h combat while using economical amounts of ki.

Ruby Taiyoken: Modified from the Crane school. Now that Zaofan's used his optic blasts more often, and as a lesson from facing giant Dark Chou in battle, Zaofan has refined his optic blast. Rather than emitting concussive force, he can shine a far brighter but almost completely non-offensive flash of ruby light to blind his foes. Because it is not an attack but merely the light from his optic energy, it expends almost no ki.

Ruby Ricochet: Self-taught. Zaofan's observation skills are slowly starting to incorporate trigonometry to calculate his observation of objects around himself and the angles found between surfaces of these objects. By firing a thinner, less powerful optic blast, Zaofan can ricochet a blast off most surfaces for an accurate bank shot. Useful when it comes to bypassing enemy defenses or to take advantage of the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    Still, there was little harm in entertaining brief fantasies of the future, and so Koorimaru left the field, dreaming only of balls.
    Sarada:

Koorimaru when we get the dragonballs:
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada:

I mean the passage where he's talking about grabbing Ochazuke's ball is fantastic as well, let's not sell the man short.
    RP Character(s):

Ishtar
    Nunlil

Mighty Member

I've decided to adjust Piercing Horn to "Unicorns Horn Pierces Heavens", since it fits the naming scheme better.

It's easily by explaining--and this is true, since he rarely uses the full names--that Held shorthand's his attack names.

He don't got the time to say the whole fucking thing.

Mighty Member

I mean the passage where he's talking about grabbing Ochazuke's ball is fantastic as well, let's not sell the man short.
    There is a being who savors his balls.

I'll have a post up here in a bit for Ishtar.

Been uh ... trying to figure some stuff out.
    RP Character(s):

Ishtar
    Nunlil

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Koorimaru when we get the dragonballs:
    Clearly Totoma will be his Ginyu.

....Come to think of it, if Frieza had to pick a replacement for the Ginyu Force out of this cast, I'm curious who he'd pick.

So I'm going to put this down for review as well

Its an idea I had for Jack's special ability that I'm going to put down.

Showdown: The constant life and death struggles that Jack has been in since he was a toddler, and the things he has had to do to survive have slowly put surely made their mark on his mind, body, and soul. When Jack is in danger of dying, his power level begins to rise as Jack's sheer will to survive kicks in pushing him past his normal limitations in order to defeat whatever is trying to end is life.

In poker the showdown is one name for the moment when the cards are put down and shown in order to determine who has won the hand.

Too much? Not Enough? Not really human?

The only other idea I had was, Jack trained to be really, really good at wrestling, which is...eh.