Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336
Results 5,026 to 5,034 of 5034

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    And yet Kofi and Dolph got wins over Cesaro during this week. Lost cause they are not but not liking what they are doing with cesaro, Why are they jobbing him out ? Are they going somewhere with him and heyman ?
    Oh come on.
    Dolph did get a win, true, but Kofi got a win in the example of stupid modern wwe booking.
    Guy wins via rollup (during the break btw) then gets absolutly killed after which will lead to nothing.
    So, Cesaro is a loser, and Kofi is a loser.

That is the stupidest finish WWE does.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Oh come on.
    Dolph did get a win, true, but Kofi got a win in the example of stupid modern wwe booking.
    Guy wins via rollup (during the break btw) then gets absolutly killed after which will lead to nothing.

Follow up to this
    spoilers:
    Cesaro loses to dolph on main event, in a multiple man match. So he is either winning the jobber belt, which we all knows helps, or he's turning face. Losing gimmicks don't often work but we will see.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    And yet Kofi and Dolph got wins over Cesaro during this week. Lost cause they are not but not liking what they are doing with cesaro, Why are they jobbing him out ? Are they going somewhere with him and heyman ?
    See the post you just quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Here is a little vid clip from a show Dolph and Summer worked together. Looks like the precursor to an angle.

http://tinypic.com/m/i5detu/1
    it could work

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Oh come on.

Kofi should have known better. Cesaro ripped out some of his hair last year on Main Event. He got off light this time.

I don't think anything can be done with Kofi (although my all-consuming hatred for him has lessened, but only by a little), but if the point of the segment was to reinforce Cesaro as a really mean heel, I think it's mission accomplished. None of that benefits Kofi at all, but if you just consider him an afterthought, then all is right in the world. Cesaro's a sore loser, and he'll beat up anyone who says differently.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

I doubt we will ever agree here. I think Cena' body of work is less consistent than Edge's. Just as a curious side note, it wasn't long ago (two-three months) that I was actually defending Cena's quality at herochat before it went away. Granting that was more examining ringwork, as opposed to the overall talent package.
    definitely not going to agree on that.

Orton is too much one of those "More than a few guys could have done" types to me. I'd really like to have seen how someone like Ziggler might have fared with Orton levels of backstage patience and support. Though I'll admit that Orton has not received great title reigns. It's like they throw the belt on him when they want to transition or don't have a more immediate idea at the time.
    how weird, that's almost xactly how i feel about edge. personally i don't think many would've gotten as over as orton did with the role he played in evolution, that's one of those rare things.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I brought up Matt because the whole Lita angle was supposed to be *his* big opportunity in the first place and he blew it by exposing himself as a lesser performer compared to Edge. And I brought up Escobar (I'm not sure why you mentioned Jeff) as proof that riding the Vickie Guerrero Heat Train is no guarantee of success.
    you really believe that?? they fired matt for fuks sake, they only hired him back because they needed him to fully xploit the situation. even if he had cut a great promo i don't believe he was inline for any kind of big push.

Then again I question the judgement of anyone who'd put the Orton-bot ahead of Edge. Edge's tag team work alone blows anything Orton's ever done out of the water.
    just for the hell of it lets go ahead and say that's true, could that possibly be because there was always at least 3 other guys involved??

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    And I don't think anybody wants to see a Brock Lesnar match wasted on Kane. Or Orton for that matter.
    under different circumstances i'd actually love to see orton vs brock, it's a match up i can't recall ever seeing before.

It won't do anything for Cena, Brock is going to beat Cena.
    There is no one Cena can beat that helps Cena anymore, he's as over as he ever will be and he isn't getting more over. But beating Cena still means something.
    i hope brock doesn't need heyman to save him and just beats cena on his own.

Didn't Mark want to lose to Brock? That kind of settles it. What was Vince supposed to do, tell him no?

I'm not regretful of Punk not going over 'Taker. Not a horrible idea but not necessary either. Especially if they did not know Mark was going to face and want to lose to Brock later. Having Punk retire with an afterward streak still intact (not likely but not impossible either) would have been a waste.
    xactly, just say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    its still kind of racist, its just less so than those dirty commie bastards
    it's a right as an american to be as racist as one wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    I like Cesaro...... but man i hate his music
    i kind of feel the same about bray wyatt, not his theme but i really hate "the whole world in his hands" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Chael would be great but Bellator is going to throw millions of dollars at him to be the colour guy, lead promoter. The UFC just basically set up a new NWO with that stupid firing.
    WTF?? anyways LOL at chael.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    its perception, does a sports network want a confirmed liar and cheater on the payroll?
    don't forget convicted felon.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Cameron tried to bribe a police officer. Kaitlyn got picked up on an old(?) DUI charge.

Jack Swagger had a DUI too.

They'll probably just let it blow over.
    kaitlyn got picked up on an old speeding ticket. why do i know this??

i rather enjoyed the PPV and RAW, some thoughts

probably my favorite moment from the PPV

i think it's pretty safe to say now that that the authority do infact mind cena as champion

who'd of thought the swagger russev thing would be so easy to book??
    I have not watched all of Smackdown yet. But I did see Swagger job to Big E in under a minute. Good for Big E I guess though I doubt it means much.

But Jack is really dead. I cannot see them even thinking of a feud with Rusev. After Rusev was allowed to last that long in the Battle Royal and it took the perhaps hottest act in the fed to toss him, even facing Swagger as anything more than another squash would be counterproductive.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    anyways with the nature of patriotism in wrestling jack standing up to rusev for MURRICA is enough to make that work imo.
    MmmmHmmm
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-02-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Last edited by steve2275; 07-02-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Time to move on to a fresh thread.

Continued here.