Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 1,411 to 1,413 of 1413

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Squirrel Girl Buster. I'm reminded of the Acme products Wile E Coyote used to use.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel Rising Alpha is out today...
    spoilers:
    Kamala panics, thinking Doreen - who she doesn't know is Squirrel Girl - has figured out her secret identity. Turns out it's her online handle Slothbaby she's figured out, and not her Ms Marvel identity. The tables are turned later though, when after a battle, the two heroines separately stow their costumes - and Kamala catches Doreen putting her headband in her bag. Looks like Ms Marvel just rumbled Squirrel Girl's secret identity!
    end of spoilers
    That was a lot of fun. I'm not thrilled with the price point, but I actually did think I got a lot of content for the price. I didn't really like the zero issue much, but I liked this a lot better.

I also want to note that they referred to the zero issue as a FCBD issue. It was free, but I definitely didn't see it on Free Comic Book Day. Really, I was disappointed with the rollout of the free issue.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Yeah, it was NOT an FCBD book, those were Avengers, Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man, and Infinity Countdown. Rising #0 was actually released 10 days before.