Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1234

Sounds great to me but I can't see new warrior fans being too happy with that and it's not hard to see why they wouldn't be plus, it does tend to run against SG as she's all about "we" instead of "me" because she is sefless
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

"Unbeatable!"
    with Squirrel Girl and the New Warriors.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Jack Staff, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Rat Queens, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Usagi, Velvet

Amazing Member

Erica Henderson posted this up today.

I'm pretty excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post

I'm pretty excited.
    Art looks great.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post

I'm pretty excited.
    You go Erica that's awesome art
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

Wow... Thats hiw here beekd should be colored from now on

Awesome cover! Looking forward to Doreen kicking dino butt!

Astonishing Member

Previously, yours truly has posted the Following.......

SQUIRREL GIRL AND THE NEW WARRIORS, Ehhh....??? Hmmmmm.......interesting.......
    ........And here's more Info on SQ's NW Team, via this Linkage.

Interesting that whoever created/writing this TV Series would choose the NWs cast that (ironically) caused the First CIVIL WAR within the MU.

Astonishing Member

Probably laughing harder at the combo of loincloth (apparently) and sneakers than I'm probably supposed to be. But that is a gorgeous cover.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Previously, yours truly has posted the Following.......

........And here's more Info on SQ's NW Team, via this Linkage.

Interesting that whoever created/writing this TV Series would choose the NWs cast that (ironically) caused the First CIVIL WAR within the MU.
    I'm not surprised by the team selection. It's weird though, as it's a premise that's both relevant and out-dated.

Astonishing Member

I've asked this in the past and I don't believe anyone knows for sure but...does anyone know why Doreen seemed to dislike Shadowcat in her first appearance? Has that ever been elaborated on in canon?

I assumed it was a play on Squirrels not liking cats but I've always wondered.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I've asked this in the past and I don't believe anyone knows for sure but...does anyone know why Doreen seemed to dislike Shadowcat in her first appearance? Has that ever been elaborated on in canon?

your guess is as good as mine, but I figure it's sort of an inside joke you would have to be in 1991 to get.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

well a bit of research is needed here. it's has not ever been expanded on in canon but I vaguely remember an issue of x-men where kitty is being carpeted by professor X for her fighting with a fellow student and he going to have to decide which one he has stay on and after he dismisses her, he calls in that student and it's that student's name I can't quite remember clearly. I have a suspicion it was doreen. and IF ( and it's big if) I'm right then she was at Xavier's school and got thrown out and it would explain a lot about those remarks. Quite how to find that out is beyond me but I reckon it's either the 2nd or 3rd season where kitty is a member of the x-men. It's quite possible that it's one of many possible story lines that marvel start on but never finish and then forget about

Quote Originally Posted by Dmouse View Post
    well a bit of research is needed here. it's has not ever been expanded on in canon but I vaguely remember an issue of x-men where kitty is being carpeted by professor X for her fighting with a fellow student and he going to have to decide which one he has stay on and after he dismisses her, he calls in that student and it's that student's name I can't quite remember clearly. I have a suspicion it was doreen. and IF ( and it's big if) I'm right then she was at Xavier's school and got thrown out and it would explain a lot about those remarks. Quite how to find that out is beyond me but I reckon it's either the 2nd or 3rd season where kitty is a member of the x-men. It's quite possible that it's one of many possible story lines that marvel start on but never finish and then forget about
    I don't think that ever happened in the comics. Hell, Xavier's didn't become a legitimate school until Morrison's New X-Men. Kitty did argue a bit with the New Mutants, but it was never anything severe.

I have been reading comics for a long time I know it's there. it's the first time you see kitty being admonished but like i said the memory of exactly what happened in that issue is pretty fuzzy and it is something I'd like to clear up at least to my satisfaction ' cos it does bug me. I suppose the only way to be sure is to scrape the money together and get marvel unlimited and do some hunting