Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1222

just seen the line up for new warriors and it looks good though mr immortal is a puzzle, I never thought him as a young adult especially as I reckon Doreen was about 16 when she joined GLA. Seems Squirrel girl and Speedball will be the powerhouses of the team
    speedball not being able to have complete control over his power? seems odd as it's established that he does. the oddest one is NOT Doreen (makes a change) but microbe and then Debrii providing all the sass. Night thrasher I know nothing about but maybe a kick-ass style character? Love that artwork

New-Warriors-HR5b15d.jpg
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

Mighty Member

OK. I recognize Doreen of course, Night Thrasher, Mr Immortal and Speedball.

But who are the other two (and don't tell me Tippy Toe)? My first thought was that's Misty Knight but she doesn't have the robo arm.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    OK. I recognize Doreen of course, Night Thrasher, Mr Immortal and Speedball.

But who are the other two (and don't tell me Tippy Toe)? My first thought was that's Misty Knight but she doesn't have the robo arm.
    really no idea they're new to me also. maybe they should have brought gizmo back but they did squish her quite comprehensively as in almost nothing left, you may not know her as she only appeared in the 1st 3 pages of a iron man extremus issue which i thought was a waste 'cos I would've followed her
    Anyways https://news.marvel.com/tv/63421/fre...-new-warriors/
    Last edited by Dmouse; 04-20-2017 at 06:01 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes AAAAH!
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

Mighty Member

Ah Debrii and Microbe.

Debrii I remember really vaguely. They usually treated her powers like a low level Terra like she has a force that allows her to control small objects around her and use them in various ways to project them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dmouse View Post
    just seen the line up for new warriors and it looks good though mr immortal is a puzzle, I never thought him as a young adult especially as I reckon Doreen was about 16 when she joined GLA. Seems Squirrel girl and Speedball will be the powerhouses of the team
    speedball not being able to have complete control over his power? seems odd as it's established that he does. the oddest one is NOT Doreen (makes a change) but microbe and then Debrii providing all the sass. Night thrasher I know nothing about but maybe a kick-ass style character? Love that artwork

New-Warriors-HR5b15d.jpg
    Think that'll be a variant cover for issue 1 of a new comic?

New-Warriors-HR5b15d.jpg
    It's a TV show, not the comics. they're changin stuff. As the movies and TV shows do, like Luke Cage was never involved with Claire Temple, Justin Hammer was an old guy who didn't create the War Machine armour, Black Widow was never involved with Hulk, Bobbi Morse and Hunter were never married. ETC.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Think that'll be a variant cover for issue 1 of a new comic?
    Interesting question and only the House of Ideas will let us know sooner or later.....

....Anyway, The Readers should hopefully enjoyed Doreen's moment within USAVENGERS #5; even with everything going on within this SECRET EMPIRE: Opening Salvo Issue.

With the cast that they have, i would have preferred a great lakes avengers tv series.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Interesting question and only the House of Ideas will let us know sooner or later.....

....Anyway, The Readers should hopefully enjoyed Doreen's moment within USAVENGERS #5; even with everything going on within this SECRET EMPIRE: Opening Salvo Issue.
    Feels like she might be a little more involved than she has been in the past, which is good I think. Also Ewing is getting good at squirrel names.

Amazing Member

New-Warriors-HR5b15d.jpg
    Here is an article with some quotes from Kevin Biegel that I think gives a bit more insight. Strange to me that there is no mention of Night Thrasher's skate board, since i'm pretty sure it's kind of his primary shtick, I suppose we could debate the character choices for ages. It seems workable to me.

https://www.inverse.com/article/3051...girl-speedball

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Feels like she might be a little more involved than she has been in the past, which is good I think. Also Ewing is getting good at squirrel names.
    mcnutterly (2).jpg

ALOYSIUS McNUTTERLY, ESQ.

Astonishing Member

FYI, Dorreen Green (and some of the USAvengers) were seen within the SECRET EMPIRE FCBD Issue......and let's just say she wasn't unbeatable within said Issue.

Ultimate Member

I wonder, was that her first EVER defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder, was that her first EVER defeat?
    Depends on how you define "defeat." She's been captured, and she's been forced to retreat. She just manages to come back later and win.

Amazing Member

Dang it, now I have to buy a free comic because I don't have a local shop.