Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which "Original Sin" Revelation Do You Find Most Interesting?

Which "Original Sin" Revelation Do You Find Most Interesting?

The Watcher's eyes sure held a lot of secrets, but some of them are bigger than others! Of the revelations we've seen so far during Marvel's "Original Sin" event, which one has you most interested to see where it leads?

Vote on the poll here.

Tony Stark being responsible for turning Banner into Hulk. Cause at the end of that mini-series it turns out the sin was Banners pride and Stark wasn't responsible, making it not really a sin and making the whole story pointless. This was a nice change of pace, the whole thing got wiped out within 4 issues. Usually Marvel/DC dance around a "change" for several months or years before reverting things back to normal. Kudos Marvel. I feel ripped off instantly rather than gradually.

Honestly though, Xavier's sin seems to be the most interesting to me. Let's see where it goes next issues and how long it sticks before the inevitable retcon.
    Image: Alex+Ada, Black Science, Deadly Class, Low, Nail Biter, Saga, Southern Bastards Marvel: Avengers, Inhumans, New Avengers, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers

Im waiting to see the final aftermath before I vote, there is going to be that big WAMBAM moment at the end I sure

Not to sound cynical but why no "I found none of the revelations interesting?" option?

I'd have to go with Silk, just because it adds such an interesting spin to Spider-Man's origin.

Could you imagine all the interesting stories you could spin out of her?

And if they turn her into a love interest for Peter, that would just be the cherry on top of the whip cream.
    You don't have to break it to fix it.

Xavier's is the biggest to me, but that character is so immoral and corrupt that the revelation isn't so surprising. The Invaders is the biggest shock to me.

Uh, I haven't been reading Original Sin. What's the story behind "Daredevil's father physically abused his mother"? It sounds to me like a pointlessly "gritty" retcon of a previously respectable character.

Going with "Deadpool's daughter is still alive", only because this is the only one that actually seems like it might generate more stories that could be fun. I'll tell you which one I don't care about, though. "There was a 'Mighty Avengers' team in the '70s which counted Blade and Luke Cage's father among its members" and "Professor Xavier had a secret Last Will and Testament".

I like the top 4.

1 Nick Fury has been defending the Earth from outside threats for decades 15.6% 138
    2 Another person was bit by the spider that bit Spider-Man 15.4% 136
    3 Captain America discovers he was mindwiped by the Illuminati 15.0% 133
    4 Angela is Thor and Loki's sister 14.0%

Funny, I found the Nick Fury one the least interesting of all.

The Nick Fury one has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    I like the top 4.

1 Nick Fury has been defending the Earth from outside threats for decades 15.6% 138
    2 Another person was bit by the spider that bit Spider-Man 15.4% 136
    3 Captain America discovers he was mindwiped by the Illuminati 15.0% 133
    4 Angela is Thor and Loki's sister 14.0%
    Caps mind wipe interested me the most at first. But it hasn't been mentioned or touched on since Avengers 29 or 30 and it looks like it will be forgotten about and quietly ignored as fast as it was written in. I say this because Steve is already an old man in his proper title and the focus has already shifted onto something else. I would have loved to have seen some great dialogue here between Rogers and the illuminati.
    Image: Alex+Ada, Black Science, Deadly Class, Low, Nail Biter, Saga, Southern Bastards Marvel: Avengers, Inhumans, New Avengers, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers

Nova's father's conspiracy, by process of elimination. Nothing else made me care.

Xavier's.

The Black Knight has been controlled by the Ebony Blade before, so that wasn't exactly an earth-shattering revelation. Though I don't think we've ever seen Dane so unhinged before...

What was the Invaders' secret about?