Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212
Results 3,166 to 3,171 of 3171
  1. #3166
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    My choice would been Larry Hama.
    I would like Remender to have been the writer. I really enjoy the way he writes Logan.
    You brought back Wolverine

  2. #3167
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    9,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I would like Remender to have been the writer. I really enjoy the way he writes Logan.
    I wish Remender would come back and write any number of my favorite characters. But that ship has long sailed.
    Ideas never die.

  3. #3168
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I wish Remender would come back and write any number of my favorite characters. But that ship has long sailed.
    Maybe he'll come back someday, the split seemed to be on good terms.
    You brought back Wolverine

  4. #3169
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    9,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Maybe he'll come back someday, the split seemed to be on good terms.
    Whenever he brings it up on Twitter it seems like he's glad he's out. But yeah I do hope he returns one day.
    Ideas never die.

  5. #3170
    Spectacular Member Comic Book Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Returning to the Wolverine "post credit scenes" for a sec, I just read the one from Mighty Thor #703. Man, that one is dumb.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

  6. #3171
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    4,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    Returning to the Wolverine "post credit scenes" for a sec, I just read the one from Mighty Thor #703. Man, that one is dumb.
    Yep i agree. In fact both the Cap and Thor ones are dumb. And the same. Logan goes to a place asks for the person. Person isnt there he leaves. I have a feeling the Amazing Spidey one will play out the same. Hell show up at Daily Bugle or someplace ask for Peter. Pete wont be there hell leave and not have Robbie Robertson give pete a message lol
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •