Page 156 of 186 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2789

The costume is pretty cool looking, but I agree with the others who have said OML doesn't need (or want) spandex.
    You brought back Wolverine

Incredible Member Geek Mangacomic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The costume is pretty cool looking, but I agree with the others who have said OML doesn't need (or want) spandex.
    Yeah.
    /10char
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America
    DC: Deathstroke, Titans, Teen Titans, Batman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock

Great(ish) week for Logan.

He beat Omega Red...
    IMG_0287.jpg

Revealed he was trapped in the Astral Plane for twenty years... And killed the Shadow King of his reality!
    IMG_0279.jpg

And we got this neat piece of art!
    IMG_0283.jpg

He didn't do much in Venomverse #1 though.
    Reading List/Pull List
    Marvel: Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye Old Man Logan vs. Deadpool, Cable, X-Men Gold, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Astonishing X-Men, Weapon X, Phoenix Ressurection, Royals, Black Bolt, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Secret Warriors, Ms. Marvel, Champions, Daredevil, Defenders, Captain America

Nice. Man, Ed McGuinness draws a mean OML!

Amazing Member

I still enjoy omLogan and here is a nice preview of OML#28:

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-man-logan-28/
    Last edited by GylT'Nav; 09-07-2017 at 05:52 AM.

Amazing Member

Explains Cambria's behaviour and why the wasteland flashbacks were necessary!
    Last edited by GylT'Nav; 09-07-2017 at 05:51 AM.

IMG_0297.jpg
    Looks like Old Man Logan is going to appear in Secret Empire Omega.
    Reading List/Pull List

Guess I'll buy it then. Hopefully he gets a little more panel time than he did in Secret Empire #10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Guess I'll buy it then. Hopefully he gets a little more panel time than he did in Secret Empire #10.
    He probably will based on the size of the cast.
    Reading List/Pull List

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

I'm just going to say that, it is good to see Sorrentino draw OML again, its been a while that he hasn't drawn him.

I was thinking today, and I realized that 2099 is a possible future for Old Man Logan's universe.
    Reading List/Pull List

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I was thinking today, and I realized that 2099 is a possible future for Old Man Logan's universe.
    You know they retconed his past and what happend after he killed the X-Men so many times this probaly could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I have to say, X-23 looks more badass.

I still like Logan more.

you cannot replace OG.
    Last edited by GodThor; 09-10-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    You know they retconed his past and what happend after he killed the X-Men so many times this probaly could happen.
    Yeah, and there's some solid evidence backing it up.
    Think about it. People in the Wasteland worshipped Thor's hammer. I could see it turning into a full-blown religion... Like the Church of Thor in 2099! And a gripe people have about the 2099 universe is "How the fuck did these evil corporations take over with all these heroes around?"
    Well, what if they were all dead, just like in Old Man Logan?
    It's also worth noting that mutants are pretty rare in 2099, and mutants were going extinct in Old Man Logan, so this also lines up.
    And while the Wastelands are apocalyptic, they still have remnants of society, and have things such as a government, so it's reasonable to say they still have corporations and businesses.
    A fact backing up my claim is the fact that 2099 was caused by a war between people with powers and humanity. This could be a war between average humans and the supervillains who took over the Earth.
    And, another fact backing up my theory is the events that transpired in All-New X-Men Annual #1 by Brian Michael Bendis. As you can see in the images below, Old Man Logan's future and 2099 are both included in this art.
    Timeline 1.jpg
    Timeline 2.jpg
    Timeline 3.jpg
    While it is possible that these are different universes, it isn't explicitly stated that they aren't one timeline/universe. You may also be wondering, how did things get so advanced? Well think, many heroes and villains have super-advanced tech. And without a hundreds of heroes and villains preventing the public from getting their hands on this advanced technology, it's plausible that society could become a cyberpunk dystopia.
    Reading List/Pull List