Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159
Results 2,371 to 2,378 of 2378

Jumped off of Old Man Logan after Lemire's story concluded... Is it worth jumping back on? I like the sound of Hawkeye being back.
    Ideas never die.
    DeadpoolX-MenIronManDaredevilTMNT

I'd wait for the trade honestly. Solid art, decent story but a little slow.

Maybe I'll get pick up the arc in single issues since they're all out for the first new arc.. If I decide to jump back on it'll drive me crazy if I have a handful of issues in trade and then the rest in singles. lol
    Ideas never die.
    DeadpoolX-MenIronManDaredevilTMNT

I'm still getting OML but haven't been reading it. Gotta catch up.

Say this on the CBR homepage. http://www.cbr.com/fox-xmen-xforce-wolverine-recast/.

I am going to be sad to see someone else play Wolverine but I definitely want more Wolverine in my X-Men movies.
    Please bring back any Wolverine.

Spectacular Member OutlawGunStar's Avatar

No.At least for a long while.

I honestly think they'll let the character cool off for awhile. I don't think Wolverine will be in X-Force and instead we'll see him again in the main X-men franchise down the road. Probably the next film after Dark Phoenix. If they need to fill the void, I think adding Laura to X-Force could be the ticket there. Between her and Deadpool and Cable that film would be kickass!

TIME'S A-WASTING

Personally, I think they should recast Wolverine tomorrow.

Hugh is obviously more important to the franchise than they are, but still, we didn't stop watching Jean and Storm because Famke and Halle got old. Life moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I honestly think they'll let the character cool off for awhile. I don't think Wolverine will be in X-Force and instead we'll see him again in the main X-men franchise down the road. Probably the next film after Dark Phoenix. If they need to fill the void, I think adding Laura to X-Force could be the ticket there. Between her and Deadpool and Cable that film would be kickass!
    See, what I don't want is for them to use a different actress than Dafne Keene. We should just wait 5 or 6 years until she can believably be X-23 on a kill-squad.