Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1986

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    Anyone ever read the 3 Months to Live series of Wolverine? Is it any good?

Just wondering because I found some older single issues for just a buck on the dollar wall at the comic book shop that I go to once in awhile
    You mean the 3 Months to Die arc by Cornell?

I didn't enjoy the second half of his run in general. Beside Stegman's art and the outfit, which I actually liked, there wasn't much going for it.

Incredible Member

Well, whatever it's called. Same thing 3 Months to Live/Die.

Whatever

Is it any good which I'm asking

I answered you lol

OLD MAN LOGAN #25
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE DEODATO JR. (A/C)
    Corner Box Variant Cover by LEONARD KIRK
    TEASER VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
    HOMAGE VARIANT COVER BY TOM GRUMMETT
    A LONG-LOST THREAT RE-EMERGES!
    • LOGAN is confronted by an enemy from his past!
    • And if Logan’s past is a dystopian future, you know this can’t be good…
    • ENTER: The MAESTRO!
    • Don’t miss the start of an all-new arc by breakout writer ED BRISSON and fan-favorite artist MIKE DEODATO JR.!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

WEAPONS OF MUTANT DESTRUCTION!
    For years, the Weapon X Program has engineered the deadliest mutant killers on planet Earth, until they mysteriously vanished. Now, the Weapon X program is back, and it’s deadlier than ever, and it isn’t to use mutants for their lethal ends. Under the leadership of its mysterious new director, Weapon X has a new mission – exterminate all mutants! The key to achieving their master plan? Amadeus Cho, the Totally Awesome Hulk! What is the sinister secret of Weapon X’s mysterious new “Batch-H” experiment?

WEAPON X #4
    GREG PAK (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    Prelude to WEAPONS OF
    MUTANT DESTRUCTION!
    • Logan, Sabretooth and Domino have unraveled the plot against them, but is it too late for Warpath and Lady Deathstrike?
    • The explosive conclusion that leads directly into “Weapons of Mutant Destruction”!
    • Guest-starring: The Totally Awesome Hulk!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEAPONS OF MUTANT DESTRUCTION: ALPHA #1
    GREG PAK (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
    COVER BY SKAN
    Variant Cover by RON LIM
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE WEAPON X PROGRAM IS BACK!
    Their goal is a simple one…ERADICATE ALL MUTANTS! And they’re starting their hunt with the most dangerous group of mutants on planet Earth — Old Man Logan, Sabretooth, Domino, Lady Deathstrike, Warpath and…the Hulk?!
    • But with an army of genetic cyborgs at their disposal, this may just be the beginning…
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #20
    GREG PAK (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
    COVER BY TBA (CLASSIFIED)
    WEAPONS OF
    MUTANT DESTRUCTION PART 2!
    • What is the mysterious Weapon Gamma?
    • AND WHO IS BEHIND ITS CREATION?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Yeesh! Old Man Logan looks like hell on that Greg Land cover. Wow.

Otherwise looks fun. They're still mining the Wastelands to death with regards to OML, instead of doing anything new with him, but oh well. At least it'll be well drawn.

Yeah he looks like he's choking on his tongue on that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeesh! Old Man Logan looks like hell on that Greg Land cover. Wow.

Otherwise looks fun. They're still mining the Wastelands to death with regards to OML, instead of doing anything new with him, but oh well. At least it'll be well drawn.
    I don't know if the Wastelands parts will be about OML since we know the Hulk Gang is coming back so we might have some flashbacks on how they survived and how Maestro met them.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

it will be in our world but its still wasteland characters. heres hoping run is good
    X-Fan for Life.

I know I'm just saying we might get some Wastelands flashbacks with the Hulk Gang but not with Logan himself. Since I think they've done all they can with the concept it would be best to end it after the Past Lives arc.

I think this first arc with the new team will be enjoyable, but man, I am SUPER stoked for this last Lemire arc. The covers for it alone are getting me amped for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think this first arc with the new team will be enjoyable, but man, I am SUPER stoked for this last Lemire arc. The covers for it alone are getting me amped for it.
    IKR very excited for that one I mean Logan reliving his entire history? That's bound to be filled with awesome moments and I wonder what classic Wolverine stories that we'll be seeing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    IKR very excited for that one I mean Logan reliving his entire history? That's bound to be filled with awesome moments and I wonder what classic Wolverine stories that we'll be seeing as well.
    It looks like they're doing a specific time for each period of his life. I'd love for him to meet up with Uncanny X-Force and the Blue and Gold teams of the 90's. Maybe the Outback crew as well. It'll be fun for sure.

Fantastic Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

I'm going to try, and buy the first issue of Iron Fist to see how he writes. Judging by the preview, it doesn't look that bad. Also, it looks like he's writing Iron Fist the gritty one (which I kinda like) not the jokey one (which I kinda don't like).

I posted a pic of the last arc of Old Man Logan two pages down. You can see Logan fighting ninjas, maybe he posted more images.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I posted a pic of the last arc of Old Man Logan two pages down. You can see Logan fighting ninjas, maybe he posted more images.
    I liked it! Yes he posted a new one. I am very excited for this arc. I am looking forward for the new arcs with the new creative team as well.

Fantastic Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

I bought the first issue of Iron Fist to get a feel of Ed Brisson writing, and I've to say I was pretty impress. He's writing Iron Fist, the serious Iron Fist, not the jokey Iron Fist, which I'm not a fan of the jokey Iron Fist. I like when they write Iron Fist serious. So I have faith on him with OML, when he takes over the title. But, yeah pretty pumped for Lemire's last arc too.