Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

you look cool Bert, I like your tattoos. I don't actually know what my avatar is, it's just one of the ones available on the site here. A cool Kiss tape head thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tombo View Post
    you look cool Bert, I like your tattoos. I don't actually know what my avatar is, it's just one of the ones available on the site here. A cool Kiss tape head thing.
    it looks like a wire sculpture, with a cassette tape for a head. someone found a mini replica of Gene's trademark Axe bass, and made the sculpture around it. I think it's brilliant!

thanks for the compliment. Heh. . I had to go look at the pic to see what tattoos are visible!

those, of course, are the "symbols" for 3 of the Metal Men (my favorite comic characters).

Gold, Mercury, and Iron.

I'm working on a Platinum leg wrap.. but have been designing it for YEARS at this point, and cant get it to how I like it.
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotKeithberg View Post
    thank you for your service!
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif