Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Damn Greg, only you can stand next to awesome cosplay of T'Challa, Strange and Dr. Faciller and look MORE bad-ass them them. This is a perfect moment to remind the world of your epic Doctor Voodoo cosplay!

P.S. (in the most non-stalkery way I can say this without sounding pervy -- you know what I mean, ahhhh phraseology) goodness, you are a beautiful man!
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 10-13-2014 at 08:30 AM.

HAHA!! KF, you're too much, man.

And here's my old Voodoo costume. I may update it some time in the near future.

YEY!!!! I'd cast you as Jericho any day of the week. And YES an updated one would be epic! When he comes back (come on Remender, REDEEM yourself this once and do it!) I'd love to get a costume-update (possibly something shirtless, but keep the cape -- EVERYONE is better with a cape, the cape is a deal breaker ).

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    that's a BIG door!
    Or maybe he's just tiny

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    (and NO, I am not Banksy... hee hee...)
    I know cuz I've seen pics of what is supposedly Banksy. He's so meh looking, it's kind of wild. But then the illusion is gone like when KISS took off the makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sort of a mix between the late Lee Thompson Young and the guy who plays Trip on Agents of Shield

Here I am with the painting I did starting off as a joke but then I kinda felt like entering something in ArtPrize.

I was in the basement, near the massage parlor.
    You can read about it here: http://www.artprize.org/timothy-rowe...erivative-work
    “Selfie (A Derivative Work)” Inspired by Joseph Kosuth whose work juxtaposed the dictionary definition of “self” being distinct and individual with the reproducible medium of a photocopy; “Selfie” contrasts something that is digitally reproducible and frequently replaced with the medium of oil painting that is traditionally associated with lasting high culture.

I sort of gave everyone a shout-out in my bio:
    Hobbies include drawing drunk, consuming pop-culture and getting into arguments on message-boards.
    Make it blue

Original Join Date: Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    YEY!!!! I'd cast you as Jericho any day of the week. And YES an updated one would be epic! When he comes back (come on Remender, REDEEM yourself this once and do it!) I'd love to get a costume-update (possibly something shirtless, but keep the cape -- EVERYONE is better with a cape, the cape is a deal breaker ).
    Well I gave away my cape as a prize for my Superhero Academy activity I ran at camp this past summer. So I'll have to buy a new one. I'd remove the black part of the shirt to make it more like the old school look of the character, especially as I'd have more the body for it now. Though I didn't mind having the shirt because it gets cold in NYC Halloween time!!

Hey Greg if you become the black panther I'll be your spider-man
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Hey Greg if you become the black panther I'll be your spider-man
    HA! Bet.

Here's me, drunker than a skunk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tim Drake; 10-17-2014 at 11:57 AM.