Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Ely View Post
    Me myself and I.
    Attachment 17820
    ok. .you are awesome not just because you could easily cosplay as Norman Reedus, but because of the Siouxsie poster behind you!
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

DC Early Golden Age Fan Steven Ely's Avatar

Thanks! The fact that your a Siouxsie fan tells me that you are awesome.
    Jerry Siegel/Joe Shuster, Bill Finger/Bob Kane/Gardner Fox/Sheldon Moldoff/Jerry Robinson, William Moulton Marston/Harry Peter. Creators of the most enduring iconic archetypes of the comic book superhero genre. The creators early Golden Age versions should be preserved. The early Golden Age mythology by the creators are as close to the proper, correct authentic versions as there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Ely View Post
    Thanks! The fact that your a Siouxsie fan tells me that you are awesome.
    Huge fan. Did you pick up the recent greatest hits (only avail. as import, but still under $12 from Amazon).

it's called the Spellbound collection, and it's a couple of songs from each album (some hits, but mostly album cuts, and B-sides).

it's GREAT.

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

DC Early Golden Age Fan Steven Ely's Avatar

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that CD release before. I do have another poster with that Siouxsie picture they used for the cover.
    IMG_6635.jpg
    I recently received the BBC CD/DVD import set, which is awesome.
    IMG_6553.jpg
    Last edited by Steven Ely; 02-20-2015 at 12:25 AM.
    Jerry Siegel/Joe Shuster, Bill Finger/Bob Kane/Gardner Fox/Sheldon Moldoff/Jerry Robinson, William Moulton Marston/Harry Peter. Creators of the most enduring iconic archetypes of the comic book superhero genre. The creators early Golden Age versions should be preserved. The early Golden Age mythology by the creators are as close to the proper, correct authentic versions as there is.

May the MYTH be with you!!! Me at Free Comic Book Day at Capitol Comics (Raleigh, NC)

When the Clown Prince of Crime actually pays for your goods...you may be on to something.
    Moving to Dakota to avoid superheroes is like moving to Quantico to avoid the FBI. -- Dwayne McDuffie

https://www.facebook.com/MythSmithComicBook