Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

It's an aesthetic choice, not a product of 'laziness', and I think it's fantastic.
    My Blog! Thoughts, work updates, analysis! http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com

Shazam Fan Comic! Updated Weekly! http://billyandtawny.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    Here is a sneak peak at a page that a spy managed to get while @ the Bat office the other day. #SpySnyder

I dont think I have been this excited about a DC book since Grayson (not that long ago...but before that was well...before flashpoint I think!) Love the artwork on this! Karl is the perfect choice for this book!! As for the skirts, it's not laziness by any means. It's an overlay and it looks awesome. Sorry for you who are so bothered by such a small aspect of the art.

Is it too early to hope this book gets an animated adaptation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Is it too early to hope this book gets an animated adaptation?
    It's never too early to hope for more of an almost certain-to-be-awesome thing.

Damn, that page looks spectacular! I'm getting more interested in this book every time I stop by this thread.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Default Nice chairs

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    I've liked the art Karl Kerschl's done recently for DC via various fill-ins, but today he posted some art from Gotham Academy that was colored by Romain Gaschet and holy crap...

Does it look great. The colors absolutely nail that Harry Potter in Gotham vibe the team is going for. I can't wait to see more, and I hope DC actually does their job and starts promoting stuff like this and sending sneak peeks out to press, rather than relying on the creators just to tweet stuff out.

I don't remember there being two antique chairs outside my Headmaster's study at school, I do remember standing hands on head facing the wall hearing the dreaded swish of the cane and waiting nervously for my punishment.

Screenshot_2014-09-17-16-06-00.jpg
    Another look at some more unseen/ seen characters at the end of DC comics today.
    Screenshot_2014-09-17-16-06-11.jpg

Every bit of this title I see just makes me more and more excited for it. Can't wait.
    It was only after Bruce died that I realized what I could do for him....Honor him. Honor what he stood for. Take up the mantle of the Bat. The mantle of my son. Atone for my sins by helping the world. -Thomas Wayne E2 Batman

Never give up without a fight. - Inscription on Zuko's dagger-Avatar: the Last Airbender

The art is certainly gorgeous. Let's hope the writing keeps up with it!