Super Moderator

Default C2E2: Dark Horse Builds Characters for "Project Black Sky"

Creators Eric Powell, Tim Seeley, Joshua Williamson joined Dark Horse to talk about building a universe with "Project Black Sky," "Ghost Fleet" and more.

Full article here.

I feel like I've read similar articles about this before, but that doesn't mean I don't get geeked out when I see CBR discussing Project Black Sky!

Kudo's to the creative staff and editors for creating such a lush and wonderful world of characters, my heart and my wallet go out to you!
    Twitter - @BslyTheGamerGuy

Official Blog - Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com 8/11/14 - A retrogaming reiew of ASTYANAX for the NES!

My LCS ran out of PBS books before I got to them. Bummer, too, because it got big kudos from Glen Weldon on NPR.

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    My LCS ran out of PBS books before I got to them. Bummer, too, because it got big kudos from Glen Weldon on NPR.
    Really dang! Try to see if you can order it online. Are you talking about the FCBD book or just all of them?
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Really dang! Try to see if you can order it online. Are you talking about the FCBD book or just all of them?
    The FCBD book.

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    The FCBD book.
    Ah, ya you could always try ebay if you really wanted it XD. I can see if my store has more, but chances are slim.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011