Super Moderator

Default SDCC: What's New with Tarzan, John Carter & Edgar Rice Burroughs?

At Comic-Con International, fans gathered to learn what's next for the heroes and strange lands created by the legendary Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Full article here.

I'm a big ERB fan so I'm definitely picking up the John Carter series from Dynamite, glad its gonna have new stories and not just adaptations.
    I normally don't read online comics(I'm a paper guy), but ERB's online strips have been really good, with beautiful art and accessible to new readers. Hope they do a trade soon of some of these online strips.
    SPIDERMAN 2099* CAP AMERICA & MIGHTY AVENGERS* UNITY* THE VALIANT* IVAR, TIMEWALKER* JOHN CARTER* STAR TREK/POTA

I'm still curious if Dynamite will be doing a Tarzan comic monthly. I enjoyed Lord of the Jungle and would love to see more comics.

Ive never read any ERB novels but ive been interested in checking out Warlord of Mars for a while. Having Marz on the book means i might just have to pick it up.

Burroughs is amazing. The John Carter and Tarzan novels are absolutely fantastic. I hope the sequel to John Carter does eventually get made, and I hope the new Tarzan does justice to the character finally.