Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Rasputin, #1

DRACULA AT DOWNTON ABBEY![br][br]In one night Rasputin was poisoned, beaten, stabbed, shot in the head, drowned, then tied up and thrown in a frozen river. It was really bad timing. His beard was just coming in nicely.[br][br]New York Times bestselling author ALEX GRECIAN and fan favorite artist RILEY ROSSMO reunite for the first time since their critically acclaimed series PROOF!

Full article here.

Wow, glad I pre-ordered this. The artwork looks fabulous.
    "TOPANGA!" - God Hates Astronauts

Indeed, very nice. I had skip the floppies, but I might buy digitally a few months in while I trade wait. Just can't swing day and date as much as I'd like to.
    Former Marvel girl...

Really looking forward to another book by the team behind Proof! Have loved Riley's style forever, and Alex has always been a great writer so having something new from them is going to be fantastic.
    Writer of Lore and Legends for Mice Templar.
    Currently Reading: Mice Templar, Manafest Destiny, East of West, Chew, Peter Panzerfaust, The Punisher, Amazing Spider-Man, Five Weapons, Fables, Fairest, Powers: Bureau, Alex + Ada, Saga, and The Sixth Gun.

This is a dark horse book for me. If the writing delivers I think it could be really awesome. You know the art is going to be good and the character and setting is naturally interesting.
    Image: Saga, Chew, Southern Bastards, Deadly Class, Wayward, Umbral
    DC/Marvel: Batgirl, Catwoman, She-Hulk