Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default New "Wonder Woman" Team Debuts in DC's November Solicitations

November see the debut of Meredith and David Finch on "Wonder Woman," a new horror-tinged Bat-title, the latest from "Multiversity" and more.

Full article here.

So did I miss something, or did they just not announce a new creative team for Supergirl? I swear Bedard just did an interview last week on Newsarama about what he wanted to do with the book.

Boing Boing Baggies. Bat_Baggie's Avatar

Dang was hoping for more detail on End Game, not even a cover

Decent Month,
    Aquaman
    3 main bat books
    Harley Quinn & Superman

Vertigo, I'll be picking up Kitchen and Coffin.

decided to trade wait (due to budget), Deathstroke, Lobo, Arkham Manor & Grayson.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by rauj13 View Post
    So did I miss something, or did they just not announce a new creative team for Supergirl? I swear Bedard just did an interview last week on Newsarama about what he wanted to do with the book.
    Yeah this is...odd.

But, Mike Johnson was great on the book when it first started, I'd be hard-pressed to complain at all if he's indeed taking over and this solicit isn't mistaking a fill-in for a new team.

Is that who I think it is in the background of the Teen Titans cover?

Quote Originally Posted by rauj13 View Post
    You're right. They didn't announce it, and Bedard did indeed do an interview last week. DC's lack of joined-up thinking from their marketing department never ceases to annoy me.

-Justice League #36
    -Green Arrow #36:
    If the first issue of the new creative team is good. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.
    -Superman #36
    -Batman/Superman #16

-Superman/Wonder Woman #13: I was waiting until Doomed ended before subscribing. Now the creative team changes. I love me some Tomasi, so I'll grab the first issue, but not sure if it's a "subscribe" title yet or not.
    -Batgirl #36: Again, if the new creative team is good.
    -Grayson #4: Although the first two issues weren't that great, so I may drop it by then.
    -Detective Comics #36
    -Gotham Academy #2
    -Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse #6

-Gotham by Midnight has some interesting characters, but it's not really grabbing me. Might grab it if it gets good reviews or I can find it at a dollar box at a comic show.
    -That Lego Justice Leauge Dark cover is epic.
    -I own the entire series in singles, but, man is it nice to see the Dixon Nightwing run getting some love.
    Last Read: Fear Itself: Invincible Iron Man

Monthly Pull List: All-New Ghost Rider, Batman/Superman, Burn The Orphanage, Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Inhuman, Iron Fist, Justice League, Legendary Star Lord, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Outcast, Peanuts, Rachel Rising, Rocket Raccoon, Superman

Catwoman #36 - I'll give the new writer a shot.
    Supergirl #36 - Surprise to see this team change, but I'm happy with it!
    JLU #6 - That cover looks like the colourist has murdered it so I'll get the Lego one.

Dropping Red Lanterns, no way am I reading all of Godhead.

New team of Supergirl again, god dammit!
    Favourites: Fables, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkguy, Red Lanterns, Batman Eternal, Grayson

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCrab View Post
    Is that who I think it is in the background of the Teen Titans cover?
    Yep, Manchester Black.

Is that Carrie Kelly in a Robin outfit with Red Hood and Not Tim Drake, or is that supposed to be Barbara?

JUSTICE LEAGUE #36
    JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #36 - maybe I'll keep going, Frank is back it seems
    THE NEW 52: FUTURES END #27 - 30
    BATMAN #36
    GREEN LANTERN #36
    GREEN LANTERN CORPS #36
    RED LANTERNS #36
    SINESTRO #7
    SWAMP THING #36

Bye WW
    Last edited by havok1977; 08-18-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    AvP|Hellboy|Magnus RF|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fade Out|Lazarus|Low|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|Valiant
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force

Custom User Title Here

I get my books digitally. And I get them 8 weeks late to save the dollar (let's me buy more titles).....but DAMN do I love that Frankenstein Lego variant cover for JLD....

Bedard is off Supergirl? I might be tempted to start reading it again. If only she would have gotten a costume change too like they did with Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Is that Carrie Kelly in a Robin outfit with Red Hood and Not Tim Drake, or is that supposed to be Barbara?
    Barbara. Carrie Kelly has been written out probably when characters like Harper appeared and Steph came back.

No new books for me (might try Gotham by Midnight) but some fine new collections. I pre-ordered the GL omnibus as soon as it was announced that the content had changed. I've waiting for that new Enigma tpb (thought it was scheduled for february 2015?). Those new Nightwing and Spectre trades are also very good news. I'm loving Dc's new $20 trades for those older series. They are really collecting a lot with those.
    RIP Superior foes of spider-man! We will miss you!