Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: All-New X-Men, #32

Welcome to the All-New X-Men, Miles Morales - hope you survive the experience! Today, Marvel is proud to offer your first look at ALL-NEW X-MEN #32, from superstar writer Brian Michael Bendis and new ongoing artist & Marvel All-New Young Gun Mahmud Asrar! Dimension hopping has become a rite of passage for the X-Men and the All-New X-Men are no exception! Stranded and scattered across the Ultimate Universe, the All-New X-Men must find their way back to each other if they have any hope of finding their way back home! Thankfully, they might get a little help from the one and only Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles Morales! But some of the Ultimate Universe's heaviest hitting villains might have a thing or two to say about that! Don't miss the story that will have everyone talking when ALL-NEW X-MEN #32 swings into comic shops this September!c

Full article here.

Nice colouring.
    Great to see Teen Angel's full wingspan for once.
    Teen Angel's in the Ultimate Savage Land? I wonder if he'll have to out-fly pterosaurs.
    Why? Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Good preview. Not much can be revealed from it. We already saw the uncolored version of Jean Grey meeting Miles Morales. I think that's going to be the main driver of the plot. But Angel ending up in the Savage Land? That could get messy. I hope X-23 shows up with him. She'll fit right in and show him how to survive in the jungle. It'll be their second date of sorts. I think fighting a T-rex qualifies as romance for X-23.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Well, doesn't show much, since we've seen this preview of Jean and Miles already, though I'm guessing Warren ends up in the Savage Lands? That just leaves Laura and Kitty's whereabouts upon arriving in the Ultimate 'verse yet to be shown.

Edit: Ninja'ed, lol!

@NX01 Yeah, seems artists seldom really account for just how much wing characters like Angel have. I saw a page over on DeviantArt that explicitly calls out the mistakes artists tend to make (IE, making the secondary feathers far too short when the wings are folded).

@MarvelMaster For Angel's sake I hope she is with him. Depending on whether or not Claremont's run has been retconned out, she HAS been to the Savage Lands before, so would be prepared (I'm presuming the ANXM were taken from a time period before their first encounter with the SL).
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 08-19-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Let's see if I've got this right

-05 Beast is underwater
    -05 Iceman ran into Ultimate Mole Man
    -05 Jean is with Miles Morales
    -05 Angel is in the Savage Land(?)
    -and we don't know where X-23 landed

I do have to say the art is pretty great, Mahmud Asrar is an amazing artist.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I hate when previews don't have text.

But it looks cool, and I'm totally getting this issue. Love Miles Morales . . .

Looks great. Really like Asrar's art and it's nice to see him draw the UU again.

Tribute to asgardian wars huh?

Lololol!!!!

hate cross-property pollination.

Between this and apparently having Parker in USM again you get the feeling that Bendis is worried that his pet character wont get another relaunch.

I don't think Kitty is coming for this since she is dealing with that stupid will.
    "You'll let me know when his revolution starts."

I dont really hate Asrar, but I don't really like it either. I wish we could get Immonen from that flop relaunch of Captain America or Pichelli on this instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    hate cross-property pollination.
    It's the only way Bendis can keep the Teen O5 and Kitty Pryde out of Axis. All the other X-Men are going to be directly affected by the upcoming event.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    It's the only way Bendis can keep the Teen O5 and Kitty Pryde out of Axis. All the other X-Men are going to be directly affected by the upcoming event.
    Too bad they couldn't do it with the rest of the X-Men, too, right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Too bad they couldn't do it with the rest of the X-Men, too, right?
    You said it! *thumbs up*

I'm really excited to see X-23 in this world my friend always wanted her to meet jimmy in this one fanfiction I was like never gonna happen, well I'll admit a big fans dream has been full fill lol can't wait to pick this up!