Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Jason Latour

"Wolverine and the X-Men" scribe Jason Latour is next week's X-Position guest, and CBR wants your questions about the Jean Grey School.

Full article here.

I love the story where you called Storm, "God's own x-Man." You said in a previous interview that she can do far more with her powers than we have seen. I have a few questions about the character in your book:

1) Will we see Storm using her powers in creative and devastating ways outside of just tossing lightning bolts?
    2) How large of a role will she play in the story arc dealing with the aftermath of Wolverine's death?
    3) Will the title keep Wolverine's name on it after he's dead or will the title of the book change?

Are we going to see more of a diverse scope in terms of cast? Other students? What about recent graduates? Where did the recent graduates go? Pixie? Is there a postgraduate curriculum at the HVAC Repair School that is JGTech?

Was it your decision to have Lockheed appear on Melita's research table or was that an artist choice? (in issue seven)
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

I have just one question:

Will the book be changing its name after the story dealing with Wolverine's death is finished? If the full title cannot be revealed, can we at least get a Yes or No?

BANNED

What is the school's mission post Axis?

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    I have just one question:

Will the book be changing its name after the story dealing with Wolverine's death is finished? If the full title cannot be revealed, can we at least get a Yes or No?
    Alonso has already said the title will change.

Bleeding Cool speculated that Spider-Man would take over the title for at least a while. I'm inclined to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    What is the school's mission post Axis?

o
    As a follow up - What is the school's current policy on students fighting?

During Wood's run on X-Men, several of the students, including Quire, were allowed on missions - Doesn't this clash with the school's "no fighting" angle?
    Last edited by Beezzi; 08-21-2014 at 09:29 PM.
    The current X-motto? Too busy fighting each other - to fight for a dream.
    Branches and Roots - My mystery/sci-fi X-fic.

Is Robbi Rodriguez going to be the ongoing artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Alonso has already said the title will change.

Bleeding Cool speculated that Spider-Man would take over the title for at least a while. I'm inclined to believe that.
    Spider-man and the X-men? That would be great. I always want to see Peter Parker/Spider-man and Storm working together again.
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - Halle Berry as Storm"

Storm #5: 11/19/14, Storm #6: 12/17/14
    Squirrel Girl #1: January 2015

December is Project Black Sky Month (Dark Horse): Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Hollow, Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Darkhawk, Superboy-Prime, Larfleeze, Static, Lady Shiva & X

1. When will Hollow show up?

2. Will the comics focus on other characters? Please do. Less Quire please. Or else the comics will continue not to sell well. And please don't make the students useless or only shown as background characters. They should also be able to handle opponents and problems on their own. Another thing is please don't have the villains go to the school. Have the students go out of the school , maybe trying to have fun at a mall, having a picnic or field trip. Then create a plot from there.

3. Any chance of Squirrel Girl enrolling to the school? She's a mutant too.

4. Can you give us a list of enrolled students of the Jean Grey school?
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - Halle Berry as Storm"

Storm #5: 11/19/14, Storm #6: 12/17/14
    Squirrel Girl #1: January 2015

December is Project Black Sky Month (Dark Horse): Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Hollow, Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Darkhawk, Superboy-Prime, Larfleeze, Static, Lady Shiva & X

1. Can you give a hint on the characters you would like to bring to the forefront?
    2. Was it hard making the Phoenix-centric arc for the new volume?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

If you are going to have Wolverine say good bye to the staff can we PLEASE get him to apologize to Rachel. for stabbing her in the back for trying to kill that Vampire Selene or give her his blessing to finish her off now that she is back.

How about seeing some of the NYX cast at some point? Maybe I'm in the minority but I loved that book and nothing has been done with those characters in years.

Any chance of seeing some of the Students/Faculty from either Avengers Academy or the Future Foundation appearing soon within the series?