Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Fawkes Investigates "Gotham By Midnight" with Jim Corrigan

Long-time Spectre fan Ray Fawkes shared names and details about Jim Corrigan's team in "Gotham By Midnight," and teased roles for Batman & Batwing.

Full article here.

Was on the fence but this seals it. Love Corrigan and the Spectre and Batwing too and this creative team will rock, I'm just afraid Templesmith will be gone after the first longer arc. At least he gets to set the tone.

Hoping somehow Azrael could get squeezed in here too. Love and miss that character.

Great pitch Mr Fawkes. I'd love to see you work with the Demon, Deadman, etc.
    Engaging discussion of comics 10 years old or older http://classiccomics.boards.net

I'm looking forward to this one,Fawkes is starting to grow on me.

The premise is very interesting. Looking forward to this one

I love the premise, I love the genre, and Fawkes's enthusiasm for the material piques my interest even more. I haven't read any of Eternal, but I think this is a must-pull for me unless the first few issues really don't click.

Usually when a writer is this coy I get annoyed but it really added to the books charm. I am not entirely sold on it yet but my interest has piqued. The new direction of the Batline is really fun and I will definitely check out that two-parter intro story.

Now if only DC could revitalized some of their other lines as well.
    “Nothing is harder to understand than a symbolic work. A symbol always transcends the one who makes use of it and makes him say in reality more than he is aware of expressing.”
    ― Albert Camus

Sounds very interesting. Will give it a try.

This looks good.I'll check it out.

*sigh* Although I am a huge fan of the Spectre, I hate that this is ties to Gotham and Batman. I suppose it wouldn't sell if it didn't though. I'll probably pass.

Val-Zod(Son of Zod,duh!) ApolloCreed!(The One and Only)'s Avatar

Out of all the newly announced, Bat-related titles, this is the most intriguing, I'm definitely, picking this up...
    (aka)agent_graves (aka)4my6kidz

Quote Originally Posted by doctormistermaster View Post
    Usually when a writer is this coy I get annoyed but it really added to the books charm. I am not entirely sold on it yet but my interest has piqued. The new direction of the Batline is really fun and I will definitely check out that two-parter intro story.

Now if only DC could revitalized some of their other lines as well.
    The batman line is a dream come true right now. Things like this book and Batgirl are usually what we read later in Bleeding Cool as rejected pitches, followed by us complaining. But this time they're really happening!
    All hail Mark Doyle

BANNED

I haven't enjoyed Jim Corrigan in Eternal at all, but I love Templesmith's art and I love the supernatural in Gotham. Hopefully the supporting cast will hook me so I can deal with Jim.

Like what I read in the interview, will be reading this series.

Quote Originally Posted by catbatfan View Post
    I haven't enjoyed Jim Corrigan in Eternal at all, but I love Templesmith's art and I love the supernatural in Gotham. Hopefully the supporting cast will hook me so I can deal with Jim.
    I feel the same way. The first two issues should give me a good indication if this series is for me.

The (rebooted) Savior Flash Gordon's Avatar

Can't wait!
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg