Super Moderator

Default CBR TV: Conroy & Baker Talk Iconic Roles, Hamill's Joker and "Batman: Assault on Arkham"

Kevin Conroy (Batman) & Troy Baker (Joker) discuss the new animated feature, the Dark Knight's animated legacy and Conroy's 9/11 relief work.

Full article here.

I've heard Kevin Conroy tell his 9/11 story several times now, but I never EVER get tired of hearing it. Such a powerful, uplifting story.

Hearing Troy Baker talk about rushing home from school to watch the animated series, having to record episodes and also looking at the names in the credits, was really funny to hear because I was the exact same way! Haha!
    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Gotham Academy, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    I've heard Kevin Conroy tell his 9/11 story several times now, but I never EVER get tired of hearing it. Such a powerful, uplifting story.
    Same here. This guy is considered the definitive voice of Batman by more than one generation for a reason.
    "Miss Pryde... are you a #&$%ing retard?"

How come more people aren't talking about this film? I watched it last night and it was awesome! More enjoyable than anything I saw in the theaters this year.