Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Honestly, as much as I like Skaar, I don't want other Hulks running around anytime soon. When Banner returns, they should focus on making the true Hulk the star with a very strong foundation. Much later, they could bring Skaar back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Honestly, as much as I like Skaar, I don't want other Hulks running around anytime soon. When Banner returns, they should focus on making the true Hulk the star with a very strong foundation. Much later, they could bring Skaar back.
    Agreed.

Bruce Banner/Hulk come first. I just hope they give us something truly incredible. The character and his fans/readers deserve it a lot, especially with it being close to 7 years without a solid Hulk/Banner ongoing!

I was just thinking of a subtle way to bring some of the Hulks back later. Like, for example, in a way to pay back the heroes and the world and possibly to help him stop some multiversal/omniversal threat on the horizon, Bruce deactivates and eliminates the nanites that Doc Green put in Skaar, Red Hulk, A-Bomb and Red She-Hulk. That'd be most satisfying.

Cause I'm certain Amadeus' days are coming to an end with him being depowered forever, the new Red Hulk will probably and hopefully die, and Weapon H/Hulkverine... well, his fate is uncertain, but I do not look for him to stay around.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-11-2018 at 08:01 AM.