Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Director Josh Trank Reveals First Look At "Fantastic Four's" Thing

The rocky exterior of Jamie Bell's Ben Grimm gets a first showing as the "Fantastic Four" director talks production on Twitter.

Full article here.

So, he isn't orange?

that was my first thought. Maybe they'll add the color later.

I like that it's more realistic than "orange rock." I don't expect him to be running around in blue speedos either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I like that it's more realistic than "orange rock." I don't expect him to be running around in blue speedos either.
    So wat wud uspecul8he wud b wearing?

BANNED

I still say give me a teaser trailer.

Well it is a nice pre-new x-men Rockslide......

Soooo what are the Vegas odds on FF returning to marvel in time for GoTG2?

But there are rocks that are orange so this is no more realistic than that.

I do not mind the idea of their uniforms not being skin tight. They weren't originally in the comics and I rather liked them that way.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    Well it is a nice pre-new x-men Rockslide......
    The image was leaked here a while ago and I said the same thing.

Something tells me this new "Fantastic Four" movie is going to be a disaster.

+ The Thing looks good, as it should be quite similar to Hulk's design in size and power. (The previous one didn't look powerful enough to stand against Hulk). But I really miss the orange color. It's like removing the green from Hulk, and I never liked the Grey Hulk.
    + I'm not racist at all, but I still believe that the idea of turning Johnny Storm into an afro-american is totally wrong at all levels. If this would be similar to Miles Morales (as an afroamerican Spiderman who replaces Peter Parker after his "death"), I could accept that. But not a reality where Johnny Storm is black.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 08-24-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Offensive comment

There are few things more annoying than those who feel that everything in a superhero film needs to be (pseudo) realistic. Is there really a need for a movie with a giant, talking rock-man and someone who can fly while covered in flames to be realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Something tells me this new "Fantastic Four" movie is going to be a disaster.

+ The Thing looks good, as it should be quite similar to Hulk's design in size and power. (The previous one didn't look powerful enough to stand against Hulk). But I really miss the orange color. It's like removing the green from Hulk, and I never liked the Grey Hulk.
    + I'm not racist at all, but I still believe that the idea of turning Johnny Storm into an afro-american is totally wrong at all levels. If this would be similar to Miles Morales (as an afroamerican Spiderman who replaces Peter Parker after his "death"), I could accept that. But not a reality where Johnny Storm is black.
    What's an Afro-American? An American with an afro?
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 08-24-2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Removed deleted quote
    A man so unassuming, so modest, so sweet and warm that you take one look at him, and you like him.

Keep them rights!

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    What's an Afro-American? An American with an afro?
    That was the actual term before African American eventually replaced it.