Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,481

    Default PREVIEW: New 52: Futures End, #17

    Who is the Masked Superman? What does his identity have to do with last week's startling ending? The answers will shock you as the entire New 52 gets ready to jump five years into the future!


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    247

    Default

    The last page of this preview should be the first page. Also we finally learn Superman's identity this issue, really interested in that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MikeMC005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The last page of this preview should be the first page. Also we finally learn Superman's identity this issue, really interested in that.
    I doubt we will actually learn superman's identity this story is so slow moving and has so many different plot lines you only learn like 2-3 pages of information regarding each story line each issue its just mind numbingly slow paced. My guesses are that Superman is Lex Luthor though.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I doubt we will actually learn superman's identity this story is so slow moving and has so many different plot lines you only learn like 2-3 pages of information regarding each story line each issue its just mind numbingly slow paced. My guesses are that Superman is Lex Luthor though.
    Well no, Dan Jurgens already confirmed this is the big issue that reveals and that the superman futures end one shot in september gives us the hows and why's to the reveal..

  5. #5
    Senior Member MikeMC005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Well no, Dan Jurgens already confirmed this is the big issue that reveals and that the superman futures end one shot in september gives us the hows and why's to the reveal..
    I just cant believe they are actually moving forward with the plot finally... this might be the biggest news since sliced bread. Anyone remember when Batman Beyond was in this book?

  6. #6
    Senior Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I just cant believe they are actually moving forward with the plot finally... this might be the biggest news since sliced bread. Anyone remember when Batman Beyond was in this book?
    No need for all of this sarcasm honestly, it's a weekly book, they don't need to move the plot fast...like what do you want, Batman Beyond to have saved the future in issue 5?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Very much interested to see who the Masked Superman is and also any hints about who is holding the Earth-2 heroes in Cadmus Island.

  8. #8
    Senior Member MikeMC005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    315

    Default

    All sarcasm aside, I am really interested to see who masked Superman is because if it isn't Clark then it opens up the question... Where is Clark or what happened to him? I still think that Masked Superman is going to be Lex Luthor.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm just glad the location was given as "Vancouver, British Columbia" rather than "Vancouver, Canada," I hate that.

  10. #10
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    178

    Default

    After reading "I Love Ya but You're Strange" on CSBG, I bet Masked Supes is just some random Kandorian that just happens to look like Clark/Kal-El.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    All sarcasm aside, I am really interested to see who masked Superman is because if it isn't Clark then it opens up the question... Where is Clark or what happened to him? I still think that Masked Superman is going to be Lex Luthor.
    I think DC's plan was to release the reveal first then answer that question in the September Month tie-ins.

    It's probably a grown-up Kon-El with Lex pulling the strings.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 08-25-2014 at 08:59 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member MikeMC005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    After reading "I Love Ya but You're Strange" on CSBG, I bet Masked Supes is just some random Kandorian that just happens to look like Clark/Kal-El.



    I think DC's plan was to release the reveal first then answer that question in the September Month tie-ins.

    It's probably a grown-up Kon-El with Lex pulling the strings.
    I could definitely see this. But I still would really like to see it be Lex

  12. #12
    New52 > your fav Sirzechs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hall of Injustice
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    All sarcasm aside, I am really interested to see who masked Superman is because if it isn't Clark then it opens up the question... Where is Clark or what happened to him? I still think that Masked Superman is going to be Lex Luthor.
    Its Shazami don't think either lex or clark would say your ass is mine

  13. #13

    Default

    I end up dropping it a few issues back, Multiversity is where it is at!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Blacksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    After reading "I Love Ya but You're Strange" on CSBG, I bet Masked Supes is just some random Kandorian that just happens to look like Clark/Kal-El.



    I think DC's plan was to release the reveal first then answer that question in the September Month tie-ins.

    It's probably a grown-up Kon-El with Lex pulling the strings.
    that's what Jurgens said, Superman FE #1 will follow what the story in FE#17

    I don't think it is Shazam, why would he care for lois?

  15. #15
    Senior Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Because he isn't bad person?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •