Page 415 of 443 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6641

Thread: Arrow

www.taurianfilms.com

Glad they recognize what they have with Wild Dog and the actor playing him. Can't wait to see where he goes from here.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Glad they recognize what they have with Wild Dog and the actor playing him. Can't wait to see where he goes from here.
    If it wasnt for his daughter i woulda liked to see him on LoT. His reactions to things would be hilarious. Micks funny but nothing really phases him, except ninjas lol

Standing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    If it wasnt for his daughter i woulda liked to see him on LoT. His reactions to things would be hilarious. Micks funny but nothing really phases him, except ninjas lol
    I like the fact that he calls everybody "Hoss," as a term of endearment. It makes me glad to know I'm not the only fan of Dan Blocker's work.
    If you would be beloved and die regretted
    Profit by the example of
    DASH

Fantastic Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I want Ragman back. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    He's too powerful for the team, though. I want him back too but not necessarily on Arrow. Any of the other CW shows, yeah (Supergirl would take some explaining but even there).

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I wonder if they're ever going to follow up on what's going on with Rory...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they're ever going to follow up on what's going on with Rory...
    Probably around the same time they follow up what's going on with Sin.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Probably around the same time they follow up what's going on with Sin.
    I was gonna say the same thing about Digger. He was locked up with Slade on the island then that was that. Slade was put there cause hes Slade wilson. No clue why they would put digger in there. But now we know hes coming back with Slade for the season finale. Hopefully he survives and goes to flash next season.

I was gonna say the same thing about Digger. He was locked up with Slade on the island then that was that. Slade was put there cause hes Slade wilson. No clue why they would put digger in there. But now we know hes coming back with Slade for the season finale. Hopefully he survives and goes to flash next season.
    I figure that's where Waller put the most dangerous criminals they had access too, who she didn't feel she would be able to control on the Suicide Squad.

I hope they don't bring back Boomerang for the finale just to kill him off .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I figure that's where Waller put the most dangerous criminals they had access too, who she didn't feel she would be able to control on the Suicide Squad.

I hope they don't bring back Boomerang for the finale just to kill him off .
    It was just slade there and then digger. Digger is slade wilson level dangerous? I mean i know they made him kinda bad ass on arrow, definetly not the weasley coward from the comics but i dont think hes worse then Bronze Tiger,Cupid or anyone else who went to normal jail and then the squad. Havent seen the episode in a long time, maybe there was a plot reason he couldnt go to normal prison.

I feel like having Slade and Oliver on the same team is gonna make it one sided, unless Talia and prometheus bring Talias little army with them.

It was just slade there and then digger. Digger is slade wilson level dangerous? I mean i know they made him kinda bad ass on arrow, definetly not the weasley coward from the comics but i dont think hes worse then Bronze Tiger,Cupid or anyone else who went to normal jail and then the squad. Havent seen the episode in a long time, maybe there was a plot reason he couldnt go to normal prison.

I feel like having Slade and Oliver on the same team is gonna make it one sided, unless Talia and prometheus bring Talias little army with them.
    I think it might have had something to do with him personally coming after Lyla like he did.

And here's a sizzle reel for the rest of season 5:

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

From what I remember, Digger is a rouge agent of A.R.G.U.S. and he was one of their top guys. The A.R.G.U.S connection is probably why he's Slade levels of dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    From what I remember, Digger is a rouge agent of A.R.G.U.S. and he was one of their top guys. The A.R.G.U.S connection is probably why he's Slade levels of dangerous.
    Actually, Digger was a member of the Suicide Squad. A mission his team was on went south, Lyla ordered the team scrubbed, but his bomb malfunctioned and didn't go off. He's probably being kept there as punishment by Lyla (or Amanda- I think she was still alive when he was captured).

Sizzle reel looks great. Can't wait to see the interactions between Black Siren and Lance (I still feel like maybe she'll come around in the finale). Also, I want desperately to see Thea take Artemis to school.

So we can look forward to:

- Olicity moments (please have better sense then this, writers).

- Prometheus (?) and Talia (?) attacking US Marshalls...?

- Rene with his daughter.

- Lance encountering and getting kidnapped by Black Siren.

- Black Canary vs. Black Siren.

- Nyssa vs. Talia.

- Wild Dog versus Stardust.

- Oliver having a vision of Yao Fei (his original mentor).

- Merlyn back (Ugh...)

- Oliver back as the Green Arrow and fighting Prometheus.

- Evelyn pulling a gun on Team Arrow.

- Oliver bringing Slade his Deathstroke gear.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually, Digger was a member of the Suicide Squad. A mission his team was on went south, Lyla ordered the team scrubbed, but his bomb malfunctioned and didn't go off. He's probably being kept there as punishment by Lyla (or Amanda- I think she was still alive when he was captured).

Sizzle reel looks great. Can't wait to see the interactions between Black Siren and Lance (I still feel like maybe she'll come around in the finale). Also, I want desperately to see Thea take Artemis to school.
    And he was coming after them as revenge right? Well yea hopefuly he bounces back too Flash.

Id take slade and Oliver over the other team. If Nyssa,digger,and Malcolm all help Ollie Talias army must be bigger then it looked.