Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default BRING ON THE BAD GUYS: Villains We want to See Plague "Agents of SHIELD" Season Two

With Crusher Creel set to menace Coulson's crew in the season premiere, here are some more street-level, super-powered threats we want on the show.

Full article here.

I'd love to see Taskmaster in an anti-hero role, especially as he's slid closer to that end of the scale recently, and seeing Songbird go from Screaming Mimi to Songbird would be great. Bonus: Songbird once pretended to be Mockingbird when she was a villain, so they could work that in.

I like that these characters actually make sense for the show, and what we've seen of the MCU, and aren't just random characters that people like.

I would love to see all these characters (except Scourge) because they're all pretty compelling in their own right. I hope Agents of SHIELD becomes the kind of show that would make them as interesting and fun as they are in the comics.

I'd like to see all but "Scourge." We're getting Kraken in season 2, so he's probably going to be a higher level villian.

The Hood will be a better fit for the Netflix shows I think...or later once Dr. Strange introduces the supernatural side of the MCU.

If wrestling were still popular--like late 90s/early 00 popular-- I'd say keep the wrestler origin for Mimi and do a wrestling episode.

Scourge might be fun as kind of a hitman type going after Hydra and AIM agents--where SHIELD thinks his a misguided vigilante but really he's a cleaner for the bad guys, tying up loose ends.

Scourge would be great as someone who pops up all over the movies and shows, much like he did in the comics.

I agree completely about Taskmaster and Titania. I'd love for them to show up. The Hood could work, but I agree that he'd probably fit better on the Netflix shows (at least to start with). I'm not sure about Scourge honestly. I'd like to see Songbird's transformation from villain into hero play out in the MCU. She's such a cool character and it would be great to see. I'd also like to see some other show up as well:

-Count Nefaria.
    -Madame Masque/The Ghost (as his subordinates).
    -Andrew Forson (he could be introduced as the new head of AIM after Killian's death in IM 3).
    -Madame HYDRA.

Taskmaster could fit perfectly in SHIELD. He could be hired as the new combat trainer for SHIELD, but throughout the course of the season, maybe at midpoint, the bad guy troops they are facing keep getting better and better at fighting and it is discovered that he has been training the villains on the side, he fights SHIELD, escapes and becomes Taskmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot3500 View Post
    Taskmaster could fit perfectly in SHIELD. He could be hired as the new combat trainer for SHIELD, but throughout the course of the season, maybe at midpoint, the bad guy troops they are facing keep getting better and better at fighting and it is discovered that he has been training the villains on the side, he fights SHIELD, escapes and becomes Taskmaster.
    That's a little too close to the "traitor Ward" storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    That's a little too close to the "traitor Ward" storyline.
    Yes, it is.

But it might work if Coulson tries to do a Ward on Hydra. Lots of chances for suspense that way....

Bad Guy, huh?

You can't waste Taskmaster on this show. He is a worthy adversary in a movie as a big bad henchman vs Cap.

Also, I can't believe they are doing Absorbing man on this show, he is a Hulk level villain. Shield should just make stars out of the obscure marvel characters.

I think Thunderbolts is a potential movie so I doubt they would use Screaming Mimi.

BANNED

I seriously doubt we'll be seeing thunderbolts anytime soon in the movie screen.

After what happened at the end of season 1 when hydra let all those in the fridge go , agents of shield season 2 will no doubt be doing the standard formulic "villain of the week" hunting those fugitives down for at least the first half of the season.

I'm guessing creel is one of those with powers that were kept in the fridge along with the likes of blizzard seen in season 1. Personally , i like to see Justin Hammer show up on the show and has his own live version of the sinister syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I agree completely about Taskmaster and Titania. I'd love for them to show up. The Hood could work, but I agree that he'd probably fit better on the Netflix shows (at least to start with). I'm not sure about Scourge honestly. I'd like to see Songbird's transformation from villain into hero play out in the MCU. She's such a cool character and it would be great to see. I'd also like to see some other show up as well:

-Count Nefaria.
    -Andrew Forson (he could be introduced as the new head of AIM after Killian's death in IM 3).
    -Madame HYDRA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

-Count Nefaria.
    -Madame HYDRA.
    First thing the Hood is a magical villian and related to Dormamu so i could see him in Dr Strange or even the sequel (if there is one) so not really a good fit for the show as far as i can see.
    Taskmaster could work and i would argue about Titania.
    Scourge i have no idea and Songbird should appear in a Thunderbolts movie/show

The only two i see out of your list is Andrew Forson and Madame HYDRA.
    Count Nefaria is an avengers foe and Madame Masque and Ghost are Iron Man's though they could work.
    Truth is the best policy

I would love to see Taskmaster. He's got both personality, charisma, and clout. He's a character that won't require too many special effects. He just needs a good actor who can capture that personality. I think if he showed up in Season 2, that would really go a long ways towards raising the already high bar that the first season set.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!