Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: The Wicked + The Divine, #4

The mystery is solved. But does pop-god Lucifer like the answer? The answer is a word that rhymes with 'Go', 'Blow' and 'Pro'. If you think the answer rhymes with 'Cow' I applaud you for your unconventional nature. It's good to experiment. We're experimenting with being Awesome for four issues in a row. JOIN US.

Full article here.

What is this book about? Who are those characters in the last page?

This looks like good fun!

12 gods (from any pantheon and it's not always the same 12) reincarnate every 90~ years. They become sort of pop stars and then they die 2 years later.

Those characters on the last page are a bunch of them together, at least the ones sitting down, not sure about the Tron cosplayers.

Thanks! I may have to look this up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    12 gods (from any pantheon and it's not always the same 12) reincarnate every 90~ years. They become sort of pop stars and then they die 2 years later.

Those characters on the last page are a bunch of them together, at least the ones sitting down, not sure about the Tron cosplayers.
    I was thinking it was something gods of war or speedsters.

i'm so like this fangirl hahaha I'm liking what I'm seeing on this preview

I still can't tell if this is something I would enjoy or not. I was going to wait on the first trade but the previews have been meh and I want to punch some of the characters. I guess if the first trade is 5 bucks, I will give it a whirl.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

I see those two gods in the last page are big fans of Tron.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    It's Woden and his Valkyries that are exclusively Asian girls. I would say they're Daft Punk mixed with a Tron cosplay. Not sure about Minerva though. Her costume suggest elements of Michael Jackson.

We need more Baal.

All-New Time_to_Zap Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    We need more Baal.
    I have a headcanon that he and Lucifer bond by shopping at the same suit store. <3
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Ambrose Redmoon said that, but you totally heard it first in Princess Diaries.