Super Moderator

Default Frampton's "Oddly Normal" Weaves Magic for All Ages

Otis Frampton brings his quirky all-ages series "Oddly Normal" to Image and shares some details about what life is like for a half-witch that makes her parents disappear.

Full article here.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Hope this does well. Image is really in desperate need of books for a younger age (especially after cancelling Five Weapons) because that is a market that they have ignored mostly.

I'm somewhat interested in this, has a Courtney Crumrin feel to it which I love. I'll give it a shot, would love to hear people's reviews on this on our weekly thread.

EDIT: looks like it was heavily influenced by Wizard of Oz. Sold, will definitely be checking this out.
    Last edited by Groo Odyssey; 08-25-2014 at 03:09 PM.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Sheltered, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Invincible, Walking Dead, Starlight, Winterworld, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Flash Gordon, The Fade Out, Fearless Dawn, Skullkickers, Nailbiter, Southern Bastards, Copperhead, Stray Bullets/Killers, Tooth and Claw

I'm here for it, even though I'm already reading too many books. Image does have an all-ages problem. I think only Valentino realizes this, though. Is Oddly Normal a Silverline book?
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

I read the original mini-series, and I enjoyed it so nice to see its an ongoing now.

It sounds interesting. I might pick up the first issue to try it out.