Page 671 of 672 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672 LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10078

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Kinda makes you wonder how Reed and Sue decided to divide things up between Ben and Johnny...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Well they were part of the second group of X-Men added to MFF so there chances are pretty high for other companies.
    Yeah, I start playing that game after that Wanda and Pietro's inclusion. It's not easy to get them, but hey, at least there is a goal for me.
    Usually I am not that keen about Team Affliction, but I still dislike Marvel's sort of atittude that Wanda is not a life-long Avenger.(Pietro is like a third of A/X/I(maybe just 20% of I), Wanda is like mostly A with some X addition...)Pre-Bendis Avengers exist!

IMG_4045.jpg
    Wanda appears in this concept art collection of side profile shots of the main Infinity War Characters
    IMG_4042.jpg
    She also appears on the cover of Jean Grey #11

Mighty Member

Fan-made Infinity War art

infinity_war_by_chimeraic-dbq7z5l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

IMG_4042.jpg
    She also appears on the cover of Jean Grey #11
    Thatís fantastic! Exactly what I was hoping for. Jean rounds up everyone sheís been with along her journey. Which then of course incudes Wanda

Plus Rachel, just for a good measure

Also, I guess thatís gonna be the first time ever that Wanda an Emma Frost are on the same team

Mighty Member

An Infinity War promo image
    DL8KfXmXcAA4psT.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    DL8KfXmXcAA4psT.jpg
    Looks Fan made

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_xfan View Post
    Looks Fan made
    DEFINITELY fan mad.
    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    DL8KfXmXcAA4psT.jpg
    Fanmade but nice nevertheless.
    I just hope they keep Wanda around long enough so I have the reason to drag my lazy ass to a theater to watch MCU movies and watch all those MCU shows.
    I just like a universe with her in it. I don't know where I got all the pessimism lately but the lack of new of her in Avengers 4 is kinda killing me.
    I really don't want to drop off the MCU but at this point I don't want to watch any of them, I just want spoilers of AIW/A4...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I just hope they keep Wanda around long enough so I have the reason to drag my lazy ass to a theater to watch MCU movies and watch all those MCU shows.
    I just like a universe with her in it. I don't know where I got all the pessimism lately but the lack of new of her in Avengers 4 is kinda killing me.
    It's hard not to be pessimistic where Wanda is concerned because her fans have been jerked around for so long. Even the good news is never completely good, like she gets into the MCU but is still banned from most merchandising. She gets her own solo comic but it's not out of the Avengers office and she is still not allowed to interact with her old MU friends. She gets to be in events but only mind-controlled and evil.

So while the lack of Avengers 4 spoilers may or may not mean something (there's plenty of filming that goes on that we don't hear about), the fear that she'll get treated badly again is hard not to feel because every time it looks like she's going to make it back, there's always a catch.

Oh, well, that's one reason she has fans still, because in some ways it's more fun to be a fan of a character who is treated badly than one who is promoted and pushed. It's depressing to look at Avengers comics from 2005 to the early '10s where she basically does not exist, but that just makes her fans root for her harder.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's hard not to be pessimistic where Wanda is concerned because her fans have been jerked around for so long. Even the good news is never completely good, like she gets into the MCU but is still banned from most merchandising. She gets her own solo comic but it's not out of the Avengers office and she is still not allowed to interact with her old MU friends. She gets to be in events but only mind-controlled and evil.

So while the lack of Avengers 4 spoilers may or may not mean something (there's plenty of filming that goes on that we don't hear about), the fear that she'll get treated badly again is hard not to feel because every time it looks like she's going to make it back, there's always a catch.

Oh, well, that's one reason she has fans still, because in some ways it's more fun to be a fan of a character who is treated badly than one who is promoted and pushed. It's depressing to look at Avengers comics from 2005 to the early '10s where she basically does not exist, but that just makes her fans root for her harder.
    Well, I just hope Wanda makes the most of her MCU journey. I don't mind her ending her MCU journey in Phase 4 or 5 with a satisfying end.(Be it epic or peaceful)
    But if she doesn't even make it out of AIW, I don't know what to say. The word "fridged" came to my mind, hopefully she is not used just to make a sad AI love story.(The opposite is not welcome either, or kill QS. Not good at all.)

I really don't want to drop MCU since being hyped for the upcoming movies and fan-adapting comic pages into screen have been fun.
    But if Wanda is written off early on then what is there to imagine about?(A major part of my brain may just shut off...)
    In the end I feel like I could lose more than just a movie character.

Fans rooting for her is nice and all, but it's never easy for the fans. I don't regret it though, it's not that long for me but it's been fun.

Also some thoughts about UA 28, though Wanda is not in this issue a lot, I enjoyed it. Makes me hope Wanda stays on UA, nice artist and Zub is getting good.
    Also mention of Cyttorak is cool, I don't know how Zub will do that whole Wanda/Jericho relationship. But personally I think Wanda can offer some aid in dealing with Daniel.
    And maybe they can talk about Set and Chthon.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 10-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I just hope Wanda makes the most of her MCU journey. I don't mind her ending her MCU journey in Phase 4 or 5 with a satisfying end.(Be it epic or peaceful)
    But if she doesn't even make it out of AIW, I don't know what to say. The word "fridged" came to my mind, hopefully she is not used just to make a sad AI love story.(The opposite is not welcome either, or kill QS. Not good at all.)
    Now you're making me even more nervous! But remember there were rumors that Wanda would be killed off in Captain America: Civil War, too. Basically we won't know what her part is like until we see the movie.

And if they want something to be a secret it will stay secret, like I don't think anyone called Quicksilver's death until the movie started to be screened.

But yeah, it would be pretty dismal if they didn't give her a longer arc or if they had her arc take place mostly offstage like Avengers Disassembled did. I hope her being one of the few super-women in the MCU - even after Captain Marvel there won't be many - will keep her safer than she was in the comics, but it totally make sense that her fans get nervous. Her comeback seems very precarious and depends largely on how a few filmmakers feel about her.