Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: "The Walking Dead: Season 2 - No Going Back" Lives Up To Its Name

Telltale's final episode of "The Walking Dead: Season 2" is an emotionally gut-wrenching piece of art that lives up to its name of "No Going Back."

Full article here.

Physical Realm

Mixed feelings about this episode.
    Unsure of how to do the spoiler tags (I did it once and I could still see what I wrote even though it said spoiler, but I guess that's just how it works)

Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo are dead to me. I hated Bonnie in the beginning for the fiasco at the lodge, Mike was meh, and Arvo was a piece of crap. But after the stunt they pulled and shooting Clem... fudge them.

I was kind of sad to see Luke go until I realized that he's only a semi-useful Ben-lite who talks a good game and sadly never made it past tool status.

The dream scene with Lee was amazing. At first I was a little miffed because I thought the whole thing ended up being just a dream, but even if it did, I enjoyed seeing Lee again. Miss him so much.

Jane and Kenny- this is where the mixed feelings sink in. Kenny is a ticking time bomb, like Jane said, but I've never seen passive-aggressive ness taken to the level that she took it. I I watched a walkthrough where the player sided with Jane, so in the end they end up back at Carver's place where a survivor family wants to shack up as well. They look shady, but I guess we'll see.

I'm hoping that Christa is still alive and that Clementine continues to be a boss.
    end of spoilers

(edit: It worked )
    Team Martha Stewart
    Alias: Alvin Yakitori

"Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords." - O-Ren Ishi

"B*tch with Wi-Fi" - Felicity Smoak

"I am many things, stupid is not one of them!" - Olivia Pope

"Fifty black people get their *** beat by place everyday but the whole world gotta stop for one little whitey down the hole" - Brenda, Scary Movie 3

No idea how season 3 is going to go after this.

There's no one plot thread to pick back up, so how exactly can or will they continue the story of Clemetine? Maybe they won't? I just don't know. They have to have an idea in place to even do that many different possible endings, and I have faith in them.

I stuck with Kenny. I had to after this long.

end of spoilers