Super Moderator

Default Larime Taylor Adds Color to "A Voice in The Dark: Get Your Gun"

Disabled creator Larime Taylor discusses the forthcoming new volume of his Top Cow series, and his both encouraging and frustrating past year.

Full article here.

One of the better Image books. Looking forward!

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it.

BANNED

As an Aspiring comic creator ( nothing serious) you are an inspiration and I appreciate the talent and creativity you possess.

I will be giving your title a shot.

Aww fudge didn't pre-order #1 in time! Hope my shop will have a spare, but if not I think it might be time to try out Image's online store. Pretty sure they sell pdfs as well which is great 'cos I don't have a smartphone/tablet. Either way, hoping more people will give this title a shot! There's a lot of chatter about the lack of diversity in comics and the kinds of stories that minority characters often get, but when something like this comes along which HAS a cool story and a pretty diverse cast of characters, people don't talk about it as much.
    May 2015 favourite: ODY-C. This gorgeous sci-fi retelling of the odyssey does inventive stuff with the medium, gets better with every issue, and features colours that can only be called lush. While the unconventional writing is divisive, I'd highly recommend at least trying it - there's nothing like it out right now. (By Matt Fraction & Christian Ward, through Image).

Thank you, and hope you like it!