Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,512

    Default X-POSITION: Latour Teases "Wolverine & The X-Men" Post-Wolverine

    Jason Latour joins X-Position to answer queries about what "Wolverine & the X-Men" will be following the title character's death. Plus, exclusive art!



    Full article here.

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A Pirate Ship
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Every question is basically, "Can you stop writing that piece of crap Quire and mess Ideye and use ANY other characters instead? Please?"

  3. #3

    Default

    As someone not reading this book, what is up with Armor's powers and what is her new status quo?

  4. #4
    Storm Goddess WINDRIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    As someone not reading this book, what is up with Armor's powers and what is her new status quo?
    During her battle with an Askani monk Faithful John he used his telepathy to control one of the bamf's and had it teleport her out of her armor. Since then she has not been able to get back into her armor and has been powerless.
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

    Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    During her battle with an Askani monk Faithful John he used his telepathy to control one of the bamf's and had it teleport her out of her armor. Since then she has not been able to get back into her armor and has been powerless.
    can't they teleport her back in or something?

  6. #6
    Senior Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mansion
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    During her battle with an Askani monk Faithful John he used his telepathy to control one of the bamf's and had it teleport her out of her armor. Since then she has not been able to get back into her armor and has been powerless.
    MOST STUPID PLOT OF THE YEAR

    for real??? that doesn't make any sense. i hope this doesn't ruin Armor
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

  7. #7
    Out w/the old in w/the.. NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    West Coast X-Man
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quentin and Idie are great, but less focus on the teachers and more on the students. New X-Men please.

  8. #8
    Storm Goddess WINDRIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Quentin and Idie are great, but less focus on the teachers and more on the students. New X-Men please.
    I'm the opposite. I haven't found the students that interesting and prefer the focus be on the staff. And maybe some key students from the Yost NXM era.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    MOST STUPID PLOT OF THE YEAR

    for real??? that doesn't make any sense. i hope this doesn't ruin Armor
    Lol I think (or at least I hope) they are probably going to develop her powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    can't they teleport her back in or something?
    Hmmm I don't know if they have tried that on panel. And it looks like in tomorrow's issue she accidentally shatters her armor. I'm thinking she gets a bad-a$$ upgrade of some sort. Like she can fire off her armor parts or something.
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

    Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    School falls apart without Logan and Ro is too emotional to run anything... thus marvel continues to show what they think on AA's running things and in leadership positions.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Hmmm I don't know if they have tried that on panel. And it looks like in tomorrow's issue she accidentally shatters her armor. I'm thinking she gets a bad-a$$ upgrade of some sort. Like she can fire off her armor parts or something.
    The should offer her a Gundam for her birthday...
    In doubt, reboot!

  11. #11
    Out w/the old in w/the.. NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    West Coast X-Man
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I'm the opposite. I haven't found the students that interesting and prefer the focus be on the staff. And maybe some key students from the Yost NXM era.
    I like the staff, but they are all featured in other books. I'm happy for it to be a little of both, just also feature more students.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I'm the opposite. I haven't found the students that interesting and prefer the focus be on the staff. And maybe some key students from the Yost NXM era.
    The school already has adjectiveless and Amazing for the staff based out of the school. The JGS doesn't need anymore messy character redundancies. Wolverine was fine because it was only one character and could be forgiven but once you start doing it with several it dilutes the franchise and characters which is a problem with the X-men these days.

  13. #13
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ pixie_solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    " As we've seen Broo, Kid Gladiator and even Globb Hermann are back"



    Really, didn't even notice they left. Shame, I could have really enjoyed their absence.
    Last edited by pixie_solanas; 08-26-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    the atelier



    ✹✹✹✹“... just as early industrial capitalism moved the focus of existence from being to having, squirrelgirl culture has moved that focus from having to superfresh” ✹✹✹✹

  14. #14
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ pixie_solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Every question is basically, "Can you stop writing that piece of crap Quire and mess Ideye and use ANY other characters instead? Please?"
    Love the "I just scripted my first Shark Girl scene".

    And have more Armor. Ugh. POWERLESS Armor. LOL.
    Last edited by pixie_solanas; 08-26-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    the atelier



    ✹✹✹✹“... just as early industrial capitalism moved the focus of existence from being to having, squirrelgirl culture has moved that focus from having to superfresh” ✹✹✹✹

  15. #15
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ pixie_solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    they included my HVAC Repair at JGTech wisecrack. thanks.
    the atelier



    ✹✹✹✹“... just as early industrial capitalism moved the focus of existence from being to having, squirrelgirl culture has moved that focus from having to superfresh” ✹✹✹✹

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •