Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: Latour Teases "Wolverine & The X-Men" Post-Wolverine

Jason Latour joins X-Position to answer queries about what "Wolverine & the X-Men" will be following the title character's death. Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

BANNED

Every question is basically, "Can you stop writing that piece of crap Quire and mess Ideye and use ANY other characters instead? Please?"

As someone not reading this book, what is up with Armor's powers and what is her new status quo?

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    As someone not reading this book, what is up with Armor's powers and what is her new status quo?
    During her battle with an Askani monk Faithful John he used his telepathy to control one of the bamf's and had it teleport her out of her armor. Since then she has not been able to get back into her armor and has been powerless.
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    During her battle with an Askani monk Faithful John he used his telepathy to control one of the bamf's and had it teleport her out of her armor. Since then she has not been able to get back into her armor and has been powerless.
    can't they teleport her back in or something?

MOST STUPID PLOT OF THE YEAR

for real??? that doesn't make any sense. i hope this doesn't ruin Armor
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Out w/the old in w/the.. NewMutant's Avatar

Quentin and Idie are great, but less focus on the teachers and more on the students. New X-Men please.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Quentin and Idie are great, but less focus on the teachers and more on the students. New X-Men please.
    I'm the opposite. I haven't found the students that interesting and prefer the focus be on the staff. And maybe some key students from the Yost NXM era.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    MOST STUPID PLOT OF THE YEAR

for real??? that doesn't make any sense. i hope this doesn't ruin Armor
    Lol I think (or at least I hope) they are probably going to develop her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    can't they teleport her back in or something?
    Hmmm I don't know if they have tried that on panel. And it looks like in tomorrow's issue she accidentally shatters her armor. I'm thinking she gets a bad-a$$ upgrade of some sort. Like she can fire off her armor parts or something.
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014

School falls apart without Logan and Ro is too emotional to run anything... thus marvel continues to show what they think on AA's running things and in leadership positions.

Hmmm I don't know if they have tried that on panel. And it looks like in tomorrow's issue she accidentally shatters her armor. I'm thinking she gets a bad-a$$ upgrade of some sort. Like she can fire off her armor parts or something.
    The should offer her a Gundam for her birthday...
    In doubt, reboot!

Out w/the old in w/the.. NewMutant's Avatar

I'm the opposite. I haven't found the students that interesting and prefer the focus be on the staff. And maybe some key students from the Yost NXM era.
    I like the staff, but they are all featured in other books. I'm happy for it to be a little of both, just also feature more students.

The school already has adjectiveless and Amazing for the staff based out of the school. The JGS doesn't need anymore messy character redundancies. Wolverine was fine because it was only one character and could be forgiven but once you start doing it with several it dilutes the franchise and characters which is a problem with the X-men these days.

" As we've seen Broo, Kid Gladiator and even Globb Hermann are back"

Really, didn't even notice they left. Shame, I could have really enjoyed their absence.
    Last edited by pixie_solanas; 08-26-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    the atelier

✹✹✹✹“... just as early industrial capitalism moved the focus of existence from being to having, squirrelgirl culture has moved that focus from having to superfresh” ✹✹✹✹

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Every question is basically, "Can you stop writing that piece of crap Quire and mess Ideye and use ANY other characters instead? Please?"
    Love the "I just scripted my first Shark Girl scene".

And have more Armor. Ugh. POWERLESS Armor. LOL.
    Last edited by pixie_solanas; 08-26-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    the atelier

✹✹✹✹“... just as early industrial capitalism moved the focus of existence from being to having, squirrelgirl culture has moved that focus from having to superfresh” ✹✹✹✹

they included my HVAC Repair at JGTech wisecrack. thanks.
    the atelier