Super Moderator

Default Antony Johnston Blasts "The Fuse" Into Second Arc

CBR caught up with prolific writer Antony Johnston about the future of his Image Comics space-cop series "The Fuse" as the first trade launches.

Full article here.

I saw that the first trade came out this week for this and asked myself why I wasn't reading it. I didn't have an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I saw that the first trade came out this week for this and asked myself why I wasn't reading it. I didn't have an answer.
    Thanks for letting me know it is out. I have read the individual digital issues and will definately get the trade. This is a fantastic comic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    Thanks for letting me know it is out. I have read the individual digital issues and will definately get the trade. This is a fantastic comic.
    Co-signd...its a really brilliant title.

I read the first few issues. Then I forgot to add it to the pull. It got lost with all the other awesome stuff Image has been releasing lately. I got overexcited with all the new stuff. It is a great title. I'll have to pick up the few issues I am missing and add it to the ever expanding Image pull.

Umbral is a current favorite of mine which he also writes.

All-round British person antony's Avatar

Thanks, all. Even bigger and better things to come in the world of THE FUSE, we promise
    Antony Johnston
    antonyjohnston.com

Quote Originally Posted by macattack80 View Post
    I read the first few issues. Then I forgot to add it to the pull. It got lost with all the other awesome stuff Image has been releasing lately. I got overexcited with all the new stuff. It is a great title. I'll have to pick up the few issues I am missing and add it to the ever expanding Image pull.

Umbral is a current favorite of mine which he also writes.
    Hey if you like Umbral, make sure you pick up Wasteland. It's by the same creative team and it's simply terrific. I picked up the hardcovers and they're just beautiful.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Sheltered, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Invincible, Walking Dead, Starlight, Winterworld, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Flash Gordon, The Fade Out, Fearless Dawn, Skullkickers, Nailbiter, Southern Bastards, Copperhead, Stray Bullets/Killers, Tooth and Claw

I LOVE The Fuse and hope it goes on for numerous arcs. This is my first book from Mr. Johnston, but certainly not the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Hey if you like Umbral, make sure you pick up Wasteland. It's by the same creative team and it's simply terrific. I picked up the hardcovers and they're just beautiful.
    Thanks for the info and advice. I will have to look into that.

Found the first few issues at my LCS today.. Really love them so far.
    Reunite Cable and Deadpool!