Page 659 of 659 FirstFirst ... 159559609649655656657658659
Results 9,871 to 9,877 of 9877
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Of course Emma leading(and funding) X-Force is a brilliant idea. I would add Havok, Laura and Warpath (ex-Hellion) and mmmm.. Frenzy and Firestar for the drama? They can start protecting Warpath from Selene´s wrath and vengeance..
    Sounds like an excellent idea. Cable could even be on the team, but Emma would be leading it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I too would love if it Emma Frost lead X-Force. And yes she held down the fort for mutants during Secret Empire.
    She held down the fort with mind-control and re-education camps for her fellow mutants. That's like being in a totalitarian USA with govt survalence and prison camps for the citizens but claiming that you're protecting them from the evil communist Russians. It's essentially the lesser of two evils but it's still evil.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    She held down the fort with mind-control and re-education camps for her fellow mutants. That's like being in a totalitarian USA with govt survalence and prison camps for the citizens but claiming that you're protecting them from the evil communist Russians. It's essentially the lesser of two evils but it's still evil.
    What are you here for? Let me guess...another Jean Grey fan trolling the thread
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

How long do you think sales are gonna last? Every year the average drop. Eventually books are gonna be selling in the 20,000 this is the flagship

The Phoenix should actually be nicer to the P5 now

I really loved the way the Phoenix called Emma "my beloved child".. I think the entity always liked her and see something worth in her.. that is why she helped her against the Sisterhood too
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Fantastic Member Peanutsinspace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I didn't see it as evil. I felt that OOC-Emma was doing what she *had* to do to protect all mutants. Hard choices had to be made, were they right? Probably not, but I can't say that her actions were evil. I think that the writers had hoped that we would view her actions as evil but that wasn't what I took from it at all.