Page 649 of 659 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 9885

It was such a tender, fantastic moment...such a tear-jerker...and it's amazing Spencer managed to pack it all in in so little space. That Emma is his favorite X-Person comes as no surprise now...she's the only X-person prominently featured in SE....and he wrote her with the kind of panache, skill and respect that she deserves. Didn't even dawn on me...but I think y'all are right. (Or this will be my head cannon)...the whole scene reads like a massive F*&^ you to the X-Office from Mama Frost. Brilliant. Standing ovation.

All-New Member

So it's confirmed that Xmb's Emma is an Emma-bot and SE Emma is the real Emma yeah. I really enjoyed SE Omega but the X-office should go bankrupt.

angsty chaos-magic user Assgardian's Avatar

I wish Emma and Kitty would co-lead a team. I think it'd be super funny to see them as co-headmistresses too. Emma has a ton of experience as a leader both in the field and at running the school. They would balance one another, question one another. I live for their snark, but also the undertones of respect they reached. If they hadn't turned Ems into some Magneto wannabe...
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Emma being against Sentinels cause back decades.

I would kill for a Jean-Emma book. I know New X-Men was the start of their "rivalry" for Scott, but to be honest the small moments they had before all of it happened were super cool, like rivals not because of Scott but because of their ways, I always like that those two are different sides of the coin but at the end they also share some common ground.

Thanks for posting the scans. I wasn't going to bother with SE: Omega because I hated SE #10. But those scans are great. There are some definite jabs on IvX and X-office in general for treating Emma the way they do currently.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    I would kill for a Jean-Emma book. I know New X-Men was the start of their "rivalry" for Scott, but to be honest the small moments they had before all of it happened were super cool, like rivals not because of Scott but because of their ways, I always like that those two are different sides of the coin but at the end they also share some common ground.
    And if it's only Jean that returns and not Scott then there will be no need for that rivalry Though I would like them to fight at some point
    My Favourite Quotes:

Emma/Kitty: "This children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance/I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes/So gushingly glad you could join us"

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Psylocke: "If you don't get that glass out of my face, I'm going to jam it sideways straight up your bum"

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    "I told them Sentinels were in poor taste"
    "You don't like the odds."
    "I won't be mentioned...except as a villain."

DEFINITE jabs at IvX and X-Men Blue. Well, maybe not Blue due to timing but it definitely fits the shoe.
    She made a similar comment/joke in Schism about the Mutant Museum.
    I'm a fighter. I fight for normal people. But I'll never be one. I'm not a hero. Some people can't handle that.

#midnightermonday

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I definitely be think that needed to be said though. The scene makes me sad even though it's well written.
    It's well written and sad that it had to happen in an MU book...now I wish she had a part in the MU instead of the Xmen.

Spencer said in his latest interview that he is on a "semi-vacation" which might as well be code for "they fired me".

Just read the issue (only got it for her). Damn, I loved Emma in it. Sigh @ the X-office not being able to pull off anything like that.

Also, really enjoyed her with Hank.

Thinking about Storm in BP and Rogue in Avengers, our X-ladies get more respect outside the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Just read the issue (only got it for her). Damn, I loved Emma in it. Sigh @ the X-office not being able to pull off anything like that.

Also, really enjoyed her with Hank.

Thinking about Storm in BP and Rogue in Avengers, our X-ladies get more respect outside the X-books.
    Unless you're an annoying Mary Sue character like Kitty or young Jean anyway.

I need a book following Emma from this point on. I also like that Hank was there, it was interesting they implied he was clearly in the know about Emma's shenanigans but viewed it as needed. I can't believe I am liking how Beast is written. This was a better conclusion than SE 10. The Emma of it was a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I need a book following Emma from this point on. I also like that Hank was there, it was interesting they implied he was clearly in the know about Emma's shenanigans but viewed it as needed. I can't believe I am liking how Beast is written. This was a better conclusion than SE 10. The Emma of it was a bonus.
    Can Spencer write it? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Spencer said in his latest interview that he is on a "semi-vacation" which might as well be code for "they fired me".
    I bet they're just taking him off the board for a year or so. Help get the HydraCap controversy out of people's immediate memory.