Page 832 of 842 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 12623
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avelys View Post
    I'm just gonna say... I think Emma is in a good spot again and they should kill her off. I just don't want her to turn out like Beast
    ? Can you explain, I don't understand why being in a good spot means she should die. Or how that relates to Beast's situation.
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

I'm just gonna say... I think Emma is in a good spot again and they should kill her off. I just don't want her to turn out like Beast
    HERESY!

10 chars
    "They NEED X-Men like me so they can go on their f*cking keyboards and make me bad guy... EMMA FROST"

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    ? Can you explain, I don't understand why being in a good spot means she should die. Or how that relates to Beast's situation.
    what I'm saying is that she's finally in a good spot, so I would rather have her go out looking good then continue suffering under Marvel's creative direction...

the reason I mentioned Beast is because he's way worse off now than he would have been if they'd just killed him off...

All-New Member

I honestly don't think she should be killed off. I'd rather have her in comics than not in them. She could be in comic limbo (perhaps at the school or starting over).

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

what I'm saying is that she's finally in a good spot, so I would rather have her go out looking good then continue suffering under Marvel's creative direction...

the reason I mentioned Beast is because he's way worse off now than he would have been if they'd just killed him off...
    Ohhhhhh. Well I think there is always potential for positive stuff. I'd prefer to be optimistic but you're right a lot of characters should be allowed to depart "into the sunset"/retire if not outright die, to allow for a younger gen to replace them. And that was exactly Claremont's goal in the 80s but it got frustrated by editorial and the X-Men are a victim of their own success. Merchandising/games/movies/shows all demand a frozen status quo unfortunately
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

With Emma potentially going back to the Hellfire Club, I had an idea. What if she became the benefactor of a new X-team, using the resources of the Hellfire Club to aid mutants. Last we saw of her in X-Men Blue, Emma betrayed her antagonistic allies and assisted the X-Men, so I'd like to see her take matters into her own hands once more.

I figure Psylocke, Angel & Sunspot are a great start, given their familial ties to past incarnations of the Hellfire Club. From there, I'd add Mystique & Banshee for some conflict, and a love interest for Emma (BansheeFrost FTW). Lastly, Bishop for some edge and raw power. Chamber because he's a bloody lovable badass. Lots of power, plenty of conflict and a nice theme tying most of them together. I kinda love it.

Selene and Maddie Pryor as antagonists, who want Hellfire for themselves, aided by a group to rival Emma's team, some resurrected and all mind controlled via the abilities of Selene + Pryor. Kwannon, Ichisumi, Empath, Destiny, Black Tom Cassidy, Shard + Jack Starsmore. DRAMA.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'd add Mystique & Banshee for some conflict, and a love interest for Emma (BansheeFrost FTW)..
    As much as I'd love Emma to move on, I think she's still clearly not over Scott...

As much as I'd love Emma to move on, I think she's still clearly not over Scott...
    That's part of the reason why it'd be so interesting. They clearly had chemistry back in Gen X, and I don't think Cyke is coming back anytime soon. Besides, I need Banshee back.

I liked Sean too. I see him more as friend of Emma than as anything else. A bit of a moral compass for her too. It would be very nice and interesting to have them back together in a team.

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I'd love Emma and Sean back together in a book, maybe she could go search for him and help him now that he is a zombie/apocalypse slave. And bring some Gen Xers along.

Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'd love Emma and Sean back together in a book, maybe she could go search for him and help him now that he is a zombie/apocalypse slave. And bring some Gen Xers along.
    Or maybe her and Syrin could team up and help a group of new mutants with guest appearances from GenX, New Mutants, Xforce (that age group)...and then lead to a story with Sean

Emma and Monet need to be in a book together now that M is an adult and has been elevated to X-Men status.

The shade, the shade...Monet was the only person to ever outbitch Emma. She literally met her match

Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar

BWM

Bitches with money....one reason to love them both.

As someone who dislikes the retcon with Shaw, I feel annoyed at that third statement lol.

I'm still in the crowd that Emma herself retconned her own past to make the X-Men feel bad for her.
    Raise your hoof if you've been personally victimized by Emma Frost!