Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Teen Titans Annual, #3

Skitter finally returns to the team - and it's perfect timing, because the Teen Titans are going to need all the power they can muster in this final battle against the man known as Harvest! Plus, the team must deal with the staggering betrayal by one of their own!

Full article here.

I don't know, I kind of like the preview but I don't trust Lobdell. His TT run was average at best, and I disliked his Redhood and the outlaws run as well (Even though his final issue was great).

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Skitter finally returns to the team - and it's perfect timing, because the Teen Titans are going to need all the power they can muster in this final battle against the man known as Harvest! Plus, the team must deal with the staggering betrayal by one of their own!
    Yeah, Skitter returns just in time to betray the team (or to sacrifice herself). Perfect timing, indeed.

I like the Wonder Girl / Red Robin pairing and yes I know people will talk about the Trigon incident but I still like the couple. Hope it sticks.

Can't say I really care for the writing.

I'm still disappointed that Skitter has such a horrid design, and that they're bringing her back just so Lobdell can say that he didn't forget about her.

I hope that Mr. Lobdell can end his Titans run on a high note, I'll being keeping an eye out for it

Can't wait for this run of Teen Titans to be over so that these characters are free from Scott Lobdell's grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I like the Wonder Girl / Red Robin pairing and yes I know people will talk about the Trigon incident but I still like the couple. Hope it sticks.
    I like the pairing itself as well. I just wasn't a fan of the Trigon incident, AT ALL!

So Cassie still has never met Wonder Woman. Attention DC writers, could someone please rectify that, anyone? Also, hopefully this is the end of Harvest, man do I find him annoying.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So Cassie still has never met Wonder Woman. Attention DC writers, could someone please rectify that, anyone? Also, hopefully this is the end of Harvest, man do I find him annoying.
    Word. Let Kon and Cassie highlight Superman/WonderWoman for an issue or 3.

It's curtains for Skitter and Evil-but-real Superboy

Tim looks so much like Jason here (Yeah I know Rocafort did art on Jason). Been waiting for the ending of Lobdell's Teen Titan run. Let's see how he ends it.

yaaaay witchbladee!!!oh...wait! XD

I do wonder how it will all end I started on issue 7 and bought the first trade this title has had ups and downs hard to know how it will end most likely with Skitter being killed.

Y'know, I do feel a little weird reading even a few pages written in the old 1990's omniscient-adjective-loving-narrator and thought-balloon combo. I'm just so used to the thought boxes and a more modern narration that it throws me off. And then that combines with my distaste for some of the titles developments and I just feel this book is better off dead. I know that reviewers like Linkara are as much entertainers as critics, but Lobdell's writing seems tailor made for that kind of lampooning and deconstructing.

I might eventually get this. But not this week. And even then, the word of mouth would have to be really good and I just don't see Nowehre and Harvest being worth all the crud that's been attached to them.

Please, let the next book be a DC young Justice book and not some 90's X-Men knockoff.