Page 771 of 829 FirstFirst ... 271671721761767768769770771772773774775781821 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 12425
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Changed your tune the original statement implies a loss... Maybe provide context. You are quite good at plying half truths to create fake impressions.

But I try avoid your posts unless the implied lie is to great then I can't help myself. I 'll try to continue to try avoid your shenanigans
    Thank You. I really thank You.
    You care so much about me.
    Other people write lies and You ignore their lies but You use Your time to correct my mistakes.
    but You are right I should write this better (more clear).
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Jaddor:

Only Dark Knight Rises is questionable.

they don't... unless You will show links

You really should learn how to use data. What You wrote is false...

no

link
    for example:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#674775a935fb
    Sony's Spider-Man: Homecoming isn't remotely a flop.
    But the film did drop 61% in its second weekend, identical to the second-weekend drops for Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

And it cost a lot less than the $235m-$255m budgets of the last two Amazing Spider-Man movies, and it was well-liked enough that a sequel should at least hold down the fort comparatively. Heck, if it plays less like a Spidey movie and more like a more frontloaded MCU movie (think Captain America 1 or Iron Man 2), it may get closer to $285m than $265m.

X-men Apocalypse had even bigger drop.

how? again... majority of people here don't agree with You.
    except that in TAS she was more useful and had better stories

maybe You should read this book then?

Uncanny X-men 171-247 were in the 80s....She was a hero then,

from article
    Now, the $175 million-budgeted picture is far from a flop.

from article
    It's not a flop, though, and a sequel has already been confirmed for 2019 so we know that Tom Holland's Peter Parker is going nowhere...

for a person who attacks other You are making stupid mistakes

read this article first...

nice joke

Do You believe that comics are equally important as movies? or games?

Jean Grey 3 $3.99 Marvel 23,140
    Uncanny Avengers 24 $3.99 Marvel 27,274
    No. Uncanny Avengers have better sales
    obviously Astonish X-men 1 have more fans than UA because there is Rogue and Wolverine and Gambit...

Yes. I know. Game of thrones is better.

me?

except few differences (like comic version weren't using her powers

maybe it would be better to ask all fans?
    because fox failed hard with f4 movies
    Dark knight rises is better than all the mcu movies just for respecting the artistry of film. I will pick TDKR as a flawed plot to a meaningless movie such as avengers. Nolan is proud of TDKR. Is Whedon proud of Avemgers? Its all I need to know on film craft. Batman begins is better than every MCU Movie too.
    The Data on RT shows the system is flawed in general and critics go soft of mcu movies compared to batman, superman or x-men movies, you have to wonder MCU so called ‘’good reviews’’ for awful movies on RT. You should learn the wordings on reviews than looking at numbers.
    So Apocalypse lead to dark phoenix, what is homecoming going to lead to? More avengers in a spiderman movie to help the box office or sony looking for an out.
    Spiderman homecoming will end up as a flop compared to the expectation, it is on its way. It will not make more than TAS 1 or the original movies. This was a movie mcu Disney was saying it will hit a billion based on spiderman past records and the iron man ads.
    The box office for Spiderman so far has been ‘’shocking’’ and disappointing. Not all that shocking for veteran observers, who already knew MCU was becoming irrelevant and wanted spidey to stay away in the first place.
    As usual, the complete truth is not out on the financial input, but Disney will double it down for now, the market cost alone surpassed 140 million, the movie was so watered down for kids that spider did not throw a single punch in films , which means the film was made to be as assessable to babies still in the womb. Spiderman box oiifce shows spiderman never needed the mcu or worse iron man having a bigger head’s than spidey on all of the ads. You are talking spin analysis, I am talking the end point. Apocalypse was a bad movie, what is spidey excuse? Its a bad movie as well from an artistic point. Its worse compared to spiderman 2002 and 2004.
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...nchise-a152940,
    this link is friendly though
    Majority of the people don’t agree on rogue tas 90s and 90s rogue as the same? Link please from the people here?
    Ah the more lies. Go back and watch most of the TAS episodes of rogue, from the top of my head.... The Cure, Love in Vain, X-ternally yours, Bloodlines. rogue centered episodes - episodes were plucked out of the 90s comics story line. The 90s era is also the Jim Lee’s big hair, yellow jacket sassy iconic rogue look...her most famous look of all time...right? that was the 90s
    Uncanny X-men 297-400 was in the 90s, x-men 1-100 was in the 90s, AOA was in the 90s, First time 616 rogue lead a team was in the early 2000s. Carey’s age of x, supernovas and legacy was in the 2000s, same as extreme x-men volume 1 and 2 and going rogue was in the 2000s? Rogue finally gets control of her powers in the 2000s, a very well received and about time story line...that was in the 2000s? These are the facts and truth. Please tell more lies about rogue to make her run on UA sound greater than her run as an full x-men in the 90s and 00s.

Avengers comics are such a usless mytos in marvel history compared to spidey or x-men, that you feel you need to lie this much about rogue’s history. Pathetic but quite embarrassing and clowinish.
    Should I Say these is your integrity was lost as a fan of x-men? To insult 90s comic rogue . the fake x-men fans will first say they have problem with x-men movies but when the stuff heats on you find their problem and hatred is with x-men in general movies, comics, cartoons ,mytos. And all these because of what ? MCU is a joke and does not get the same respect or relevancy as x-men does. uncanny avengers is so bad that the only way it can work is to pretend rogue was nothing in the 90s and 00s? And keep lieing about it. When did rogue famous romance with gambit begin? 80s or 90s..

All this lies about rogue and yet no one will ever think of her as an avenger. LOL...that must be a huge ouch for you to be work harder than modern marvel to make avengers stays as relevant as spiderman or x-men but still fall flat on your feet.
    You want more truth, if rogue was nothing in the 90s and 00s. This discussion will not be on the x-books forums. It will be on the marvel forums.

Game of Thrones is a tv show on HBO is what x-men will be is x-men was on hbo without any restriction, the show uses the same concept of the magneto family dynmaic, comic fans loved the magneto family as tv fans loved game of thrones. the magneto family dymnaic is better than any mcu family dynamic. that was my point. calling game of thrones better does not make mcu much better.

the bigger question here is what does the creator of game of thrones think of marvel movies? looks like he pulled another John Landis.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...s-tired-810569

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...-villains.html

Lets ask all fans, arent all fans against marvel's poor treatment of property they don't own in film. with the recent known exposure that F4 comics was canceled for film rights, is going to make marvel fans despise modern marvel even more now the truth is out. this is today's new.
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fanta...rights-a153071.

Fox can fail hard with the F4 movies but mcu can still get scared of a reboot with noah hawley at the helm and still beg fox for a film deal to keep MCU relevant after homecoming failings.

Astonishing Member

Jaddor :
    The Data on RT shows the system is flawed in general and critics go soft of mcu movies compared to batman, superman or x-men movies, you have to wonder MCU so called ‘’good reviews’’ for awful movies on RT. You should learn the wordings on reviews than looking at numbers.
    but this is not flawed system. This systems works fine. Maybe You don't understand this system? Your previous post showed that You think that RT rated IM3 as better movie than Forrest Gump. This is false.
    So Apocalypse lead to dark phoenix, what is homecoming going to lead to? More avengers in a spiderman movie to help the box office or sony looking for an out.
    We will see... x-men apocalypse will probably lead mostly to magneto and genosha unless kinberg will step up his game.
    Spiderman homecoming will end up as a flop compared to the expectation, it is on its way. It will not make more than TAS 1 or the original movies.
    probably but so what? sony couldn't create 3rd reboot after amazing spiderman (or rather they would earn even less)
    The box office for Spiderman so far has been ‘’shocking’’ and disappointing. Not all that shocking for veteran observers, who already knew MCU was becoming irrelevant and wanted spidey to stay away in the first place.
    then You should also look at Apocalypse.
    Disney will double it down for now, the market cost alone surpassed 140 million
    link?
    Spiderman box oiifce shows spiderman never needed the mcu or worse iron man having a bigger head’s than spidey on all of the ads
    sony made a good long term deal
    Majority of the people don’t agree on rogue tas 90s and 90s rogue as the same? Link please from the people here?
    Maybe You should ask people in this thread? Many people will agree with me than Rogue stories in the 90s comics were weaker than Carey run, TAS, 80s or UA by Duggan.
    TAS version was more sassy, stronger and Rogue and Gambit relationship in TAS was different.
    Ah the more lies. Go back and watch most of the TAS episodes of rogue, from the top of my head.... The Cure, Love in Vain, X-ternally yours, Bloodlines. rogue centered episodes - episodes were plucked out of the 90s comics story line.
    and done better than comics (90s) or fox movies
    The 90s era is also the Jim Lee’s big hair, yellow jacket sassy iconic rogue look...her most famous look of all time...right? that was the 90s
    yeah
    most iconic version thanks to tas
    Uncanny X-men 297-400 was in the 90s, x-men 1-100 was in the 90s, AOA was in the 90s,
    true
    and Uncanny X-men 171-247 are better than this
    First time 616 rogue lead a team was in the early 2000s.
    You are wrong. That was in Uncanny X-men 342 - 350 mid 90s.
    Carey’s age of x, supernovas and legacy was in the 2000s, same as extreme x-men volume 1 and 2 and going rogue was in the 2000s? Rogue finally gets control of her powers in the 2000s, a very well received and about time story line...that was in the 2000s? These are the facts and truth. Please tell more lies about rogue to make her run on UA sound greater than her run as an full x-men in the 90s and 00s.
    I don't need to because i love Carey run (and I already wrote this few times...) Carey run and UA by Duggan and US 171-247 are in my top3.
    Should I Say these is your integrity was lost as a fan of x-men? To insult 90s comic rogue . the fake x-men fans will first say they have problem with x-men movies but when the stuff heats on you find their problem and hatred is with x-men in general movies, comics, cartoons ,mytos.
    I don't hate her. I prefer other versions.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 08-06-2017 at 01:58 AM.
    Favorite Comics:
    Astonishing X-men

Guys and gals....I recently saw a gif of a Rogue cosplayer twerking. I'm shutting the internet down now. There is nothing else to see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Guys and gals....I recently saw a gif of a Rogue cosplayer twerking. I'm shutting the internet down now. There is nothing else to see.
    Just the thought is giving me a seizurrrrreeejsojg psdpogo sis ooii ii I nneedd to ssssseee this!!! NOW!!!!!

Edit: I think I found it. Sadly, because of the side effects of seeing such a thing I'm now doomed to live like Stephen Hawking. It was worth it.
    Last edited by Rogue Star; 08-09-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Just the thought is giving me a seizurrrrreeejsojg psdpogo sis ooii ii I nneedd to ssssseee this!!! NOW!!!!!

Edit: I think I found it. Sadly, because of the side effects of seeing such a thing I'm now doomed to live like Stephen Hawking. It was worth it.
    No regrets....no regrets. *computerized voice*

BANNED

No regrets....no regrets. *computerized voice*
    *computerized voice* "None."

~--------------------IN OTHER NEWS--------------------------~

Rogue made the list! http://www.cbr.com/marvel-heroes-who...beat-darkseid/

Some Anna Marie fanart to spice up your day

tumblr_oujqwx3Cx91w759xfo1_540.jpg

Spectacular Member

I Just had a question..... I heard somewhere that Rick Remender originally wanted Rogue to be apart of his Uncanny Xforce roster along with Polaris but that they were unavailable due to being used during the whole Vulcan story in outer space. Does anyone know if this is true?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    Consider my day spiced up!

And I'm just going to deposit this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post

tumblr_oujqwx3Cx91w759xfo1_540.jpg
    Hello new phone background. Thanks! Who is the artist and is there a high res version?

Not sure if this is off-topic but I can't get enough of Alice's Rogue hair

Hello new phone background. Thanks! Who is the artist and is there a high res version?
    Found it on Tumblr: here

Astonishing Member

It should be:
    https://zerocrimson.deviantart.com/art/Rogue-697926722
    Rogue
    by demidevil13
    Favorite Comics:
    Astonishing X-men

The second issue of Astonishing is out very soon, so let's talk about what do you want to see in store for Rogue.

My three wishes:

- Anna continues to be her awesome, insightful, good at thinking on one's feet & being a cool-under-pressure leader self.
    - No Remy apart from being amicable exes and working together.
    - Confrontation with Mystique. I want her to be the one to do the math and expose Raven yet without taking her down in 1 second. I want some mother-daughter serious conversation time.