Page 851 of 867 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855861 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 12997

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    This wasn't clear before?
    There were folks in the UA appreciation thread saying it was not clear that Rogue was leading.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Same, I only downloaded those games because of Rogue. But I haven't been able to get her in any of the games yet. D: The grind is long. I think Future Fight is fastest, I already got Wolverine so she should be next.

Puzzle Quest is so fun, but it takes forever to get champions. I also have mixed feelings on how random it is, satisfying when you get someone you want, but annoying to get one stars and two stars of characters you never wanted...

And yeah, the art is gorgeous! I especially love Puzzle Quests artist, she looks very nice.
    Yeah the grind for Rogue was the worst in Contest of Champions. I was only able to get her from the 4* arena with her as a reward and had to put up over 5 million points which was grueling! I was glued to my phone for 2.5 days almost every other hour for 45 minutes at a time. One could get lucky with a 4* pull of her (or a 5* for that matter) but she needs to be awoken to crit steal life which is incredibly helpful in high-end quests and events.

Future Fight was super easy since she is one of the first mutants you get during the X-Men quest. I just focused ALL my resources on her till I got her maxed. Unlike Contest of Champions, FF is very generous with getting your champs maxed out so it was no big deal at all.

Puzzle Quest sets her bar at 4* so a new player like me won't have much of a chance of getting her, and if I did early on with the game mechanics the way they are it would actually end up hurting me since I couldn't use her abilities and she would make the enemies much harder. So I'm ok with the grind up to her taking a bit. I need to get the rest of my champs on her level first anyway.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    for some reason besides Logan marvel really does not want X-men team up with everyone outside of them at least from what i read... the last mutant to be in a group outside of the x-men was Dazzler and she ended up leaving SHIELD because they didn't know she was replaced and she got angry at them and went back to being an X-men... i don't want something like that to happen to rogue.... if it has to end... end it on a good relationship
    Beast was in Uncanny Inhumans (years 2015-2017)
    Cyclops(teen) is in Champions (years 2016+)
    Kitty was in Guardians (2015-2016)
    Sunspot, Cannonball - New Avengers, US Avengers (2012-2017)
    Cable - Uncanny Avengers 2015-2017

x-men often join other groups for (usually)short time.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    This wasn't clear before?
    some people thought that Cable was leading this team (espeically after issues 13/14)
    other that Deadpool was leading them

https://artoftu.deviantart.com/art/X...ogue-495311262
    x_men__rogue_by_artoftu-d86w8m6.jpg
    Last edited by Xelossik; 11-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

Amazing Member

Hope y'all help our southern belle prove her might. Don't disappoint her, now!

http://community.comicbookresources....Comicdom/page6

Not sure if posted yet ..

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post

Loving it!
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Ultimate Member

both are great
    yet i like first more
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

Yeah the grind for Rogue was the worst in Contest of Champions. I was only able to get her from the 4* arena with her as a reward and had to put up over 5 million points which was grueling! I was glued to my phone for 2.5 days almost every other hour for 45 minutes at a time. One could get lucky with a 4* pull of her (or a 5* for that matter) but she needs to be awoken to crit steal life which is incredibly helpful in high-end quests and events.

Future Fight was super easy since she is one of the first mutants you get during the X-Men quest. I just focused ALL my resources on her till I got her maxed. Unlike Contest of Champions, FF is very generous with getting your champs maxed out so it was no big deal at all.

Puzzle Quest sets her bar at 4* so a new player like me won't have much of a chance of getting her, and if I did early on with the game mechanics the way they are it would actually end up hurting me since I couldn't use her abilities and she would make the enemies much harder. So I'm ok with the grind up to her taking a bit. I need to get the rest of my champs on her level first anyway.
    You have much more patience than me. The grind can be brutal, I'm almost tempted to spend... but no evil micro-transaction game company, you will not get my cash! ;_;

But I do appreciate their designs on Rogue. CoC Rogue seems the least 'unique' in terms of design though I enjoy action games the most, so I do like playing it. Her heal can be impressive, so yeah, the crit life is almost necessary if you want to get the full potential out of Rogue in this game.

Yeah FF is really generous. Their character library is also huge, but their designs are still decent with up to four to six powers. The gameplay is a bit less complex though at times, feels a bit like Dynasty Warrior games if your familiar with those. It's more mash mash, while finding an optimal combo somewhere along the way, at least for the levels I'm at right now. Well that, or you just get blown up if you get a difficult boss lol.

Wait the enemies scale with your characters? lol I was wondering why the characters were so hard in the tutorial games. I think I've rolled a couple of 4 stars already... of the basic one star characters I only kept Iron Man, I wanted to use Storm but she's so fragile, I'll wait to till I get her as a higher star version.

You have much more patience than me. The grind can be brutal, I'm almost tempted to spend... but no evil micro-transaction game company, you will not get my cash! ;_;
    don't spend man, there are precious few deals worth real money in MCoC. You'd be surprised how many thousands of units (premium currency) you can grind up by opening arena crystals en masse. Of course, that means hitting all your arena milestones on the regular which is grindy...but that's the schtick right? Spend money or time to get stuffs. I'm not spending any more because I got my Roguey-Rogue and 4* are still relevant...trying to ignore the fact that a 5* exists for her but without a way to specifically grind for her alone I'm not going to worry about it.

But I do appreciate their designs on Rogue. CoC Rogue seems the least 'unique' in terms of design though I enjoy action games the most, so I do like playing it. Her heal can be impressive, so yeah, the crit life is almost necessary if you want to get the full potential out of Rogue in this game.
    I've been very pleasantly surprised about how accurate MCoC is and how faithful they are to the character mythos. Like for example Rogue has synergies with Gambit, Ms. Marvel (Carol) and Nightcrawler based on her comic relationships with them. Also her powerset is spot on. Hers and all the other X-Men. It's great and the X-Men are some of the most powerful god-tier champs in that game (Iceman, Archangel, Wolverine) I guess Rogue is considered demi-god for the meta-game so there's that, and her power index is really high so she's easily someone's top champ if they have her ranked up.

Yeah FF is really generous. Their character library is also huge, but their designs are still decent with up to four to six powers. The gameplay is a bit less complex though at times, feels a bit like Dynasty Warrior games if your familiar with those. It's more mash mash, while finding an optimal combo somewhere along the way, at least for the levels I'm at right now. Well that, or you just get blown up if you get a difficult boss lol.
    I've experienced the same. Things move too quickly to know what's going on half the time, so I just auto-fight the missions and dailies and manually fight the world boss events and use a specific chain of powers. Her r4 and r5 power buy me time for my life-steal power to cool down so I just heal, attack and heal rinse repeat. She does pretty well!

Wait the enemies scale with your characters? lol I was wondering why the characters were so hard in the tutorial games. I think I've rolled a couple of 4 stars already... of the basic one star characters I only kept Iron Man, I wanted to use Storm but she's so fragile, I'll wait to till I get her as a higher star version.
    Someone told me that on the reddit sub for Marvel PQ here and then it all made sense, my prologue has been extremely difficult since I bought a few 3 and 4 star cards trying to get Rogue or Gambit or any X-Man really. As far as 1 stars, keep Iron Man, Juggs and Black Widow for the Deadpool daily. Those are the only ones I'd keep.

Though im a fan of the RoLo pairing, but when i played xmen vs streetfighter, i would go with Storm and Cyclops , then second team is Storm and Rogue.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Rogue excellent, demonstrating why it is the powerhouse of the group, poor Jugg, easily dominated in the melee twice, and Anna did not need her energy absorption hehehe.

Wanda came out somewhat humiliated, that's always good.

And Pietro is a complete idiot.

It's good to see how the complete escudron gave his approval to Anna.

In the next issue of UA, Hellion appears.

How will your interaction with Rogue be? the last time they spoke Rogue threatened him, she told him that she would permanently take away his powers, and that she would not keep them but that she would burn them, and that he knew she could do it, it was great.

And I think because of what Hellion did that threat was more than justified, Hellion have too much time with the X-Men to continue behaving like a thug.

Amazing Member

Rogue is 2nd so far! But Jean has quite a lead. Let's close that gap!

http://community.comicbookresources....Comicdom/page9

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=ChronoRogue;3210146]

She should be. Wanda's self-discovery trip was selfish, but Rogue did sort of agree to the gambit of an all power absorption considering the stakes.

X-Men Unlimited 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Rogue excellent, demonstrating why it is the powerhouse of the group, poor Jugg, easily dominated in the melee twice, and Anna did not need her energy absorption hehehe.

Wanda came out somewhat humiliated, that's always good.

And Pietro is a complete idiot.

It's good to see how the complete escudron gave his approval to Anna.
    As you can see, Rogue knew all about Cain's head mask and it's capibilities because of encounters with Cain in the past. Also, back in UXM#219, Rogue states "Normally, my touch knocks my victims unconscious--but Juggy's power is magical, an' there's more of it than ah can safely handle. He doesn't pass out--an' ah can only absorb a portion of his powers. After a minute or so he'll revert to normal. Probably as mad as riled hornets."
    As far as Wanda goes, it was good she chastised Pietro, but when she said "Until you accept that and atone for it, you will not be welcome here." Rogue should have said that as leader of the group.

don't spend man, there are precious few deals worth real money in MCoC. You'd be surprised how many thousands of units (premium currency) you can grind up by opening arena crystals en masse. Of course, that means hitting all your arena milestones on the regular which is grindy...but that's the schtick right? Spend money or time to get stuffs. I'm not spending any more because I got my Roguey-Rogue and 4* are still relevant...trying to ignore the fact that a 5* exists for her but without a way to specifically grind for her alone I'm not going to worry about it.
    True. Just makes me wish we had these type of games on console, you gotta grind there but it's not as bad as time limitations in mobile games. But it wouldn't be a profitable model if people didn't buy sadly.

I've been very pleasantly surprised about how accurate MCoC is and how faithful they are to the character mythos. Like for example Rogue has synergies with Gambit, Ms. Marvel (Carol) and Nightcrawler based on her comic relationships with them. Also her powerset is spot on. Hers and all the other X-Men. It's great and the X-Men are some of the most powerful god-tier champs in that game (Iceman, Archangel, Wolverine) I guess Rogue is considered demi-god for the meta-game so there's that, and her power index is really high so she's easily someone's top champ if they have her ranked up.
    Yeah, maybe it's a good thing Rogue took so long to get into these games, as later version of characters come with new more OP stats or techniques to incentive the grind for them. So higher chance of them being in meta. I do appreciate the nod with synergies, but more often I just chose whatever heroes are most powerful + Rogue just to make my life grind easier. xD

I've experienced the same. Things move too quickly to know what's going on half the time, so I just auto-fight the missions and dailies and manually fight the world boss events and use a specific chain of powers. Her r4 and r5 power buy me time for my life-steal power to cool down so I just heal, attack and heal rinse repeat. She does pretty well!
    Yep, AoE abilities are very useful for the mobs and easier clears. It's good to hear that Rogue doesn't struggle in the game. It'd suck to grind for her and then she ends up being a bad hero. D:

Have you tried any PvP? I'm afraid to get pulverized in these game but I'm kind of curious...

I do love Rogue's moveset in FF though, her animations here are the best out the three imo.

Someone told me that on the reddit sub for Marvel PQ here and then it all made sense, my prologue has been extremely difficult since I bought a few 3 and 4 star cards trying to get Rogue or Gambit or any X-Man really. As far as 1 stars, keep Iron Man, Juggs and Black Widow for the Deadpool daily. Those are the only ones I'd keep.
    There's a level 134 Thorbot boss in the last Dark Reign map in the prologue for me. For comparison my highest hero is lvl 70 and I only have one ability unlocked for them lol. Despite that I did manage to chunk him for about his health but as soon as he charges his abilities he pretty much one-shots my team.

But good to know on the basic characters. Right now I'm working on expanding my roster spots, iirc I'm at 10 atm.