Page 858 of 867 FirstFirst ... 358758808848854855856857858859860861862 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 12997

Also, there are two interiors for the second month provided. One includes Rogue looking amazing!!

More info!

https://www.newsarama.com/37352-firs...ntreriors.html

She looks great! I knew we were getting some nice fights. Thanks for sharing, Jen.

Too bad the Avengers don't really have a strong telepath on the roster atm. Synapse is the closet and she's still pretty green. Super Giant and Ebony Maw are going to be annoying for everyone that doesn't have mental resistances. which is a lot
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 11-14-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    With Claremont's career before XtremeX, and then in Xtreme I'm sure Rogue and Jean su had scenes together.

And good Jean is alive soon, sure and interacting at a moment.

ahhhhh I wanted to post picture of xtreme but the file was to big..Lol. lets all try and compare that to uncanny avengers. lol. not.

remember also xmen 71 when it was only jean that knew how depressed rogue was about gambit and the Antarctica mess.

Funny about rogue the avengers. only about 3 people here are still pushing it so bad here on rogue's on thread. LOL

I am still waiting for the real rogue after xmen legacy ended. hope I get it in 2018. its about darm time xmen does what it did best. separate itself from the rest of marvel and get more self contained resulting to better stories
    Last edited by Jaddor; 11-14-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Mighty Member

Speaking of weddings...
    https://goo.gl/images/WWgfzF
    http://goo.gl/images/G3o7Sz

This is how Nicieza trolled the readers nearly 25 years ago...
    Last edited by mikeb; 11-14-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Attachment 57813
    Rogue/10char
    Man Rogue I saw looking amazing in all of this no surrender artwork. This is going to be amazing. Speaking of amazing, Roberto is looking awesome in this series of covers too! You go mutants :P

I wish Storm could be an Avenger again and lead too.

Leading the Avengers team and the event is bigger than having an ongoing solo.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Also, there are two interiors for the second month provided. One includes Rogue looking amazing!!

More info!

This looks incredible.

Ultimate Member

More info!

Thanks. Kimworks are great.
    I also lke next page
    11111.jpg
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

See? She's better with flight and superstrength than evo Rogue. hahahaha

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    She looks great! I knew we were getting some nice fights. Thanks for sharing, Jen.

Too bad the Avengers don't really have a strong telepath on the roster atm. Synapse is the closet and she's still pretty green. Super Giant and Ebony Maw are going to be annoying for everyone that doesn't have mental resistances. which is a lot
    you forgot when they tried to pass of cable as an avenger....wonder how that went for them.

no surrender should put an end to this bs of mutants as long serving avengers. but I must say this is truly the worst rogue look so far the costume, the hair. not god looking.

they should have left her look in legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    See? She's better with flight and superstrength than evo Rogue. hahahaha
    I disagree, evo rogue still proved to be very formidable without flight and super strength

remember when she took out the xmen, magneto's acolytes and the brotherhood in one go? made her above wanda for me. only those two girls in evolution were powerful enough to take out an entire mutant team.

And I just discovered evolution was made by WB......well, that explains a lot
    Last edited by Jaddor; 11-15-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Thanks. Kimworks are great.
    I also lke next page
    11111.jpg
    Yes, I am loving Jacinto's art! So far all the art previews have been very strong for No Surrender.

Ultimate Member

Yes, I am loving Jacinto's art! So far all the art previews have been very strong for No Surrender.
    Artists who were drawing Uncanny Avengers are creating art for Avengers No Surrender. That's why these previews looks great.
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

Mighty Member

More info!

Looks like the Avengers divide into groups of 5 or maybe 6 and Rogue gets the god-squad. :-p I also see the Living Lightning and the new gal Voyager. If Rogue absorbed Thor and Hercules, would she triple her strength? Voyager is a wildcard.We don't know what she is capable of. What would happen if Rogue absorbed Voyager?

If Rogue has the main role of all in "no surrender", that's actually better than having an ongoing solo.

Rogue fans are so gonna have a great year next year with Rogue still in Astonishing Xmen , then there's the Rogue and Gambit ongoing solo and Rogue still leading Uncanny Avengers. Just wow!

Just wanna confirm. Rogue will still be in Uncanny Avengers next year and "no surrender" will be a different ongoing series event?