Page 724 of 797 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 11947
    Ultimate Member

She'll have also absorbed Wade's healing factor, so she'll be cured as soon as it wears off.

Though that idea and your avatar actually brings something to mind... if Rogue absorbed power from Thor, would that also cure Jane Foster's cancer? And then she'd just need to absorb from any healing factor hero that isn't Deadpool (it can't be him because of the way his healing factor heals the cancer cells instead of destroying them), like Wolverine or Ms. Marvel (the current ones), to cure herself.

Quote Originally Posted by 12blueroses View Post
    Also, I assumed that she had control again since the reason she lost it was because of Simon and all the stuff Applesauce man did fixed that. She had a fling with Johnny and tried to kiss Red Skull when she thought he was Remy. She wasn't constantly reminding everyone that she didn’t have control and warning them like she used to either. I know a lot of people say she knew then and there that it wasn't Remy but it appeared that she didn’t put everything together until Pleasant Hill and seemed genuinely hurt when "Remy" wouldn't kiss her. Just my observations.
    So glad that Duggan retconned the whole "Ah can't control mah powers even though ah finally learned to do so after years of training from the book ah was unceremoniously pulled from" Remender plot thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She'll have also absorbed Wade's healing factor, so she'll be cured as soon as it wears off.

Though that idea and your avatar actually brings something to mind... if Rogue absorbed power from Thor, would that also cure Jane Foster's cancer? And then she'd just need to absorb from any healing factor hero that isn't Deadpool (it can't be him because of the way his healing factor heals the cancer cells instead of destroying them), like Wolverine or Ms. Marvel (the current ones), to cure herself.
    That could honestly work. Unless somehow Jane being in her Thor form blocks her from ridding herself of the cancer. This makes her a formidable healer, moreso than even Deadpool. But this also makes me wonder if her absorbing someone with a strong healing factor such as Wade's would get rid of Rogue's T-Mist poison. Unless it doesn't rid her of it since it's a pre-absorption state or something like that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    So glad that Duggan retconned the whole "Ah can't control mah powers even though ah finally learned to do so after years of training from the book ah was unceremoniously pulled from" Remender plot thread.
    she absorbed Wade powers and cancer because she can't control her powers

That could honestly work. Unless somehow Jane being in her Thor form blocks her from ridding herself of the cancer. This makes her a formidable healer, moreso than even Deadpool. But this also makes me wonder if her absorbing someone with a strong healing factor such as Wade's would get rid of Rogue's T-Mist poison. Unless it doesn't rid her of it since it's a pre-absorption state or something like that.
    for few moments? yes it should work because she had many feats like this but this is not permanent solution unless Jane Thor will also lose all her powers permanently.

T-mist poison? don;t forget that in Ua we had Terrigen in the air - Rogue could be cured and sick again.

12blueroses
    Hi. New here but I just gotta say I'm actually a huge Romy fan but I loved the scene between Rogue and Wade.
    Hi
    that's the best strategy.
    Enjoying good stories.
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America Steve Rogers Vision

She'd have to perma-absorb both the cancer and an extremely powerful healing factor to combat it long term. She could technically cure Thor from the cancer, but she'd have to live with it herself, with a healing factor that would keep her alive but probably wouldn't do much to ease the pain (ala Deadpool).

It's a nice gesture from Rogue, but I don't think she had the intention of keeping Wade's cancer permanently, just offer him a 'reprieve' to apologize for the beating she gave him under Red Skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    His face was hilarious. And yeah...the way Simon held Rogue at the end looked awfully lover-y. Which concerns me.

Some? SOME?! That was some epic level trolling on Duggan's part. I'd really like to know which Romy fan pissed in his Cheerios!
    Now Spaz, you shouldn't be concerned. I mean the MAN was stuck in Rogue for how long? Face it, Simon knows Rogue better than gambit, I mean EVERY inch of her LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ianbarreilles View Post
    it wasn't trolling romy fans made the assumption that duggan was teasing a return to a gambit romance with rogue on his twitter when he posted a then preview of the panel we see in the now uncanny avengers #22 when it wasn't that to begin with so romy and gambit fans have nobody to blame but themselves.

And duggan and marvel aren't obligated to pair up gambit and rogue if they don't want to they don't have to.

That's my problem with romy fans and some gambit fans is they act as if marvel and duggan have to pair these two up but they don't.
    omg you are my hero!!

I'm trying to figure out how is duggan going to tell this story in one book. PLEASE be a dbl issue. ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu or better yet how about have simon wake Rogue w/a kiss!!

EEEEeeeeeeeeeee *swoon*

*at Spaz

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Now Spaz, you shouldn't be concerned. I mean the MAN was stuck in Rogue for how long? Face it, Simon knows Rogue better than gambit, I mean EVERY inch of her LOL
    You are one sick puppy

I'm trying to figure out how is duggan going to tell this story in one book. PLEASE be a dbl issue. ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu or better yet how about have simon wake Rogue w/a kiss!!

EEEEeeeeeeeeeee *swoon*

*at Spaz
    Hope she likes the taste of Scarlet Witch then...

(That's right. I went there with TATUM.)

You are one sick puppy

Well HE does. I mean he was INSIDE her for peeps sake lol

I feel for poor Simon to taste ol' greasy Remy

I will say tho Tatum will make a hot Gambit tho imo

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I feel for poor Simon to taste ol' greasy Remy

If I'm not mistaken before she left the uncanny avengers unity squad to go solo as we saw in James robinson's scarlet witch solo series that prior to that Rick remender established that Wanda and Anna buried the hatchet and forgave each other.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It wasn't trolling romy fans made the assumption that duggan was teasing a return to a gambit romance with rogue on his Twitter when he posted a then preview of the panel we see in the now uncanny avengers #22 when it wasn't that to begin with so romy and gambit fans have nobody to blame but themselves.

And duggan and marvel aren't obligated to pair up gambit and rogue if they don't want to they don't have to.

That's my problem with romy fans and some gambit fans is they act as if marvel and duggan have to pair these two up but they don't.
    Meh, not quite. Duggan's obviously started it with the romy cover. He also said Gambit would be back to help fight red skull, then when a romy fan on twitter asked him what happened to Gambit in the red skull arc, Duggan's said that oh, he really wanted a o use Gambit ther but ran out of space but that she (the fan asking the question) wouldn't be disappointed by #22.

So if you what to say, it's their 'own fault' for believing the writer, alright, but otherwise...

Incredible Member

Lol, where did you find that?