Super Moderator

Default Clark Gregg Debriefed on the Final Episodes of "SHIELD"

The "Agents of SHIELD" star hints at more "Winter Soldier" tie-ins and promises fans a Coulson ready to give as good as he's received.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by cbr news View Post
    the "agents of shield" star hints at more "winter soldier" tie-ins and promises fans a coulson ready to give as good as he's received.

Clark gregg: .... I found this guy warlock, and tony stark, with some stuff drawn by this guy jim starlin. I got a little too into it. In fact, my mom sent me some of my old notebooks, recently, from a math class, and it's all drawings of warlock.

full article here.
    instant geek cred for coulson!
    Thomas 2012 - Essential Warlock.jpg
    bam!

BANNED

I wish ABC would renew them for a second season already (unless they have and I've missed it). The shows been great, especially in the last month, and deserves another year. Even if the ratings haven't been great, with all the money that Marvel is bringing in for Disney, they can float one more season, especially if somehow season 2 can tie into Avengers 2.

As far as I know, ABC hasn't said anything for any of their shows. I can't imagine them not, since the Winter Soldier tie in was pretty satisfying. Rumor has it they will renew and announce a Peggy Carter mini series in place of reruns during the winter.

Warlock? I think on the old boards there was discussion of someone in either MAOS or the MCU could be Warlock, I don't remember who though.
    Original Join Date: Oct 2005

Specking of Warlock. Did anyone here see the news that the cosmic hero was sidelined by the powers that be at Marvel according to Jim Starlin ?

Marvel has no reason not to put Agent Coulson in Netflix Iron Fist then! To top it, let him fight alongside with Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

"Mr.Rand, it's a honor kung-fu with you."

Most recent crackpot rumor includes Adam Warlock will cameo in GotG, played by Nathan Fillion.

I skimmed the article, and my poor reading skill tells me that Marvel wants to put Warlock on hold until they figure out how to align the character with movie franchise. It's like they may be planning to reboot Adam Warlock, the GotG style? But it doesn't make sense, like Jim Starlin said, none of the Avengers are on hold when their movie is developing.

ABC will announce renewals at their upfronts on 13 May. Agents of SHIELD has been doing well in key demo 18-49. Actually the highest rated new scripted series in that demo with total viewership steadily climbing. They've actually doubled ratings from the same slot last year.

It's a pun

While the Thor tie-in felt kinda forced, even though it did contribute to the plot and we had some nice universe building/references (the aliens listed), the Winter Solder tie-ins were great. Probably some of the best episodes in the series. The show really got better over time, and I hope it does get a second season.
    There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Member in Disguise

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    While the Thor tie-in felt kinda forced, even though it did contribute to the plot and we had some nice universe building/references (the aliens listed), the Winter Solder tie-ins were great. Probably some of the best episodes in the series. The show really got better over time, and I hope it does get a second season.
    The Cap2 tie-ins were great, but they really could have used a recap or disclaimer or something. I couldn't have been the only one watching the first tie-in episode thinking "Wait, wait? HYDRA, Fury's dead, did I miss something?"
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

An issue of EW (Entertainment Weekly) from like 6 weeks ago gave Shield very good odds of being renewed for season 2. It was the issue with Amazing Spiderman 2 on the cover. There was an article about what shows would be back and which would not.