Page 737 of 737 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737
Results 11,041 to 11,043 of 11043
    He was a wizardadadadah! Cold Water's Avatar

Kodave, stop making people cry!
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.-Hermann Hesse

Cory Sedlmeier posted this on the Masterworks board:

The paper QuadGraphics had for Thor is actually 5# heavier than the stock we use for classic trades, including the Epics. It has a lower bulk and so results in a thinner spine which leads to the misperception that it's a lighter weight or "thinner" stock.
    This is in reference to the newest Thor Epic, which was produced at a different printer because of the holiday schedule, but I'd like to see Greggy's take on the idea that thinner paper isn't necessarily weaker (and thus, cheaper).
    Last edited by CrazyOldHermit; Today at 08:44 PM.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    It'd be awesome to get the original tpb in a restored hardcover. I have it in tpb, but it's almost 15 years old and could use a good restoration job. Besides, I hear Titan puts together a nice hardcover.
    Depends on their format. I don't like their equivalent of marvel phcs (which I also no longer like). I have some HCs if you wanna see pics I can message you some.
    Fan of Witchblade, The Darkness, Artifacts, The Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, Wolverine, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Locke and Key and so much more