Page 609 of 609 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609
Results 9,121 to 9,131 of 9131

Nah he was barely in superior foes. I fully expect a Superior era omnibus with all of the OHC content + team-up and that daredevil issue(s?).

That being said, I'm first in line if Superior Foes goes OHC. One of the best series I have read in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Nah he was barely in superior foes. I fully expect a Superior era omnibus with all of the OHC content + team-up and that daredevil issue(s?).

That being said, I'm first in line if Superior Foes goes OHC. One of the best series I have read in years.
    I wouldn't count on that. Marvel might do a superior omnibus, but they'd charge $125 for it and they wouldn't include Team-Up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    yep, us got it all: Bigger, cheaper, better.
    usa, usa, usa!!!
    Justice, Like Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I wouldn't count on that. Marvel might do a superior omnibus, but they'd charge $125 for it and they wouldn't include Team-Up in it.
    You don't know if they won't include Team-Up. It really would be the only reason to do an omnibus if they were to include at least some of his other appearances. I loved the Superior Six issues.

They would have plenty of material without trying to cram in all of the Superior team-up issues, so that won't happen in a normal Superior Spidey omnibus.
    They already have 33 issues plus the annuals and issues of Amazing 698-700.

As predicted by most, there has been no real fire sale on omnibus this year.

J.D

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    They would have plenty of material without trying to cram in all of the Superior team-up issues, so that won't happen in a normal Superior Spidey omnibus.
    They already have 33 issues plus the annuals and issues of Amazing 698-700.
    I guess I didnt know about a few random issues with Superior as the focus. By my count there's around 63 issues, which is too big for an omnibus. However, since the OHC's are still in print maybe they could just put all the other stuff together as a companion.

Superior Spider-Man 32-33
    Superior Spider-Man Annual 1-2
    Superior Spider-Man 6AU
    Inhumanity Superior Spider-Man
    All New X-Men Special
    Indestructible Hulk Special
    Superior Spider-Man Special
    Avenging Spider-Man 15.1-22
    Superior Spider-Man 1-12
    Scarlet Spider 20

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post

They should bundle Superior Foes with Nextwave - two relatively short-lived awesome series that never got the OHC treatment - bundle them in one amazing omnibus. BAM! Instant sellout. I should work for Marvel...
    Cat: "Don't fish swim south for the winter?"
    Kryten: "No, sir. That's birds."
    Cat: "Birds swim south? How can they breathe?"

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post
    As predicted by most, there has been no real fire sale on omnibus this year.

J.D
    That's alright! There weren't that many worth buying at 50% off this year, an extra 10% wasn't going to be much of a sales driver anyways.

Think Superior Spidey also popped up in the Morbius series.

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    You don't know if they won't include Team-Up. It really would be the only reason to do an omnibus if they were to include at least some of his other appearances. I loved the Superior Six issues.
    No, I "don't know if they won't include" Team-Up - no one does, but based on past precedent they will not include it.

As far as it being the "only reason to do an omnibus," I'd like to think that you are either joking or you are simply not paying attention.