Page 392 of 392 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392
Results 5,866 to 5,867 of 5867

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Attachment 9885

Here's my shelf: X-Men (Thomas/Adams) omnibus vol. 2, Marvel Masterworks X-Men vol. 7-8 (covering the "guest star years"), UXM omnibus vol. 1-2, Wolverine mini, Magik mini, Wolverine & Kitty Pryde mini, Iceman mini, Longshot mini, The Asgardian Wars, Mutant Massacre, Mephisto vs. mini, X-Men vs. the Fantastic Four mini, X-Men vs. the Avengers mini, Fallen Angels mini, Fall of the Mutants, Inferno, Inferno Crossovers, X-Men (Claremont/Lee) omnibus vol. 1, X-Tinction Agenda, X-Men (Claremont/Lee) omnibus vol. 2, Bishop's Crossing, X-Cutioner's Song, Fatal Attractions, Age of Apocalypse, X-Statix, Uncanny X-Force.

Notable omissions are X-Men (Lee/Kirby) omnibus vol. 1 (praying for a reprint); the Beauty & the Beast mini for completion's sake (in the mail); the softcover A Skinning of Souls (haven't found it yet for a price I'm willing to pay, which isn't much); Morrison's New X-Men omnibus (read it in singles, wasn't a huge fan); Astonishing X-Men omnibus (liked it reasonably well, would probably buy if they ever reprint); and a bunch of stuff from the '90s era that I'm less fond of.
    *envies your book collection*

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    Be patient and keep an eye out pal. Me and another user on here both got ours within a week of each other for less than $50 each, I believe, and that was only about two months ago.
    Wow ok thanks that gives me hope. This is on ebay right?
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor