Page 955 of 955 FirstFirst ... 455855905945951952953954955
Results 14,311 to 14,317 of 14317
    Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Hi!

Evolutionary War and Squadron Supreme are very easy to find for cheap prices, supply far exceeded demand. Inferno Crossovers was the same for a long time, but it appears to be getting a bit scarcer recently. Inferno Prologue was just released two months ago, so it's nowhere close to going OOP. Acts of Vengeance Crossovers is easy to find, but the main volume is a little harder to find. You won't make a ton of profit selling it if you have to pay cover, but if you can get it for a discount, it might be worth getting to flip. Up to you!
    Thanks mate that helps a lot! I thought Inferno Prologue looked a lot newer than crossovers - now I know why. Looks like there's no point, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I kid about inferno, I actually like it. And in glad you got it. I kept looking for it reasonable and could never find it. There's some new x-men and the X-infernus and Wells' New mutants you should read after if you haven't aready. And apparently the secret wars inferno is an alternate that takes place years after.
    I was able to pick it up when it was under cover price. I held on to it for a long time hoping to collect all X-men OHCs but the cost of Prologue to Inferno put a stop to that so I sold it awhile back. It was the first Claremont post Mutant Massacre story I read and found it odd. Maybe I would like it more now that I've read everything around it.

2015-05-27 18.49.35.jpg

got these in the mail today!

Newbie Member

Hi, can you post some pictures of the Avengers art?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    There's a deluxe of Secret Avengers? News to me. Are you sure you're not thinking about the Avengers Heroic Age by Bendis OHC that collected the first arcs of post-Siege Avengers, New Avengers, and Avengers Prime? If not, and there is a Secret Avengers deluxe, kindly point me toward it so I may add it to my bookshelf post haste.
    Yeah, you'r right. I was looking at Mighty Avengers at the same time. So, are there any plans for an Omni?
    "There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."

I would say no. The run was kind of a "side" avengers title at the time and wasn't ground-breaking. It's over-arcing story started by Brubaker changed hands a few times. The last chapter of volume 1 wasn't even the same team or related. It's just a vessel for an AvX story. Rick Remender wrapped up the first volume okay.

Volume 2 would make a much better OHC but I think it's also that "side" avengers status. I could see it in an "Avengers by Nick Spencer" omni paired with Avengers world, before a secret avengers omni.

Volume 3 is good but short. But it's marvel omnis so who knows.
    Fan of Witchblade, The Darkness, Artifacts, The Tithe, Morning Glories, The Valiant Universe, The Authority, The Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, Wolverine, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Locke and Key, and so much more...

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I believe The Original Writer remains uncredited at his own request...?
    This is correct.

It's not like Marvel is keeping the words ALAN MOORE off of the books out of spite or something. His name is a license to print money at this point.