Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Avengers Undercover, #10

IT'S ZEMO VS. THE WORLD IN THE SERIES FINALE!
    • The Avengers & S.H.I.E.L.D. attack as Baron Zemo's true plan is revealed!
    • Which Murder World survivor becomes a Master of Evil?
    • Be there as the character journeys that began in AVENGERS ACADEMY & AVENGERS ARENA end here!

Full article here.

So they didn't just steal a hellicarrier, they are hacking into SHIELD's entire military mainframe
    I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.
    Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.
    Gail Simone

BANNED

My bet is on deathlocket, she ssemed to like being a master of evil, and makes a cute couple with shovel boy

Quote Originally Posted by javi150190 View Post
    So they didn't just steal a hellicarrier, they are hacking into SHIELD's entire military mainframe
    Not a bad plan by Zemo at all. Wishing we had Walker to finish out the series though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Not a bad plan by Zemo at all. Wishing we had Walker to finish out the series though.
    True.....but at least, Walker will be continuing his work on the New Avengers.

Still, hate to see this series ending nonetheless.

I am disappointed this book got cut off at the knees due to lack of sales, but I'm doubly disappointed the finale will have such terrible art. Christ, everyone looks so damn ugly.
    Last edited by NateDizzy; 09-04-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Man, I'm going to miss this series.

I have a horrible feeling Deathlocket or Cammi are going to die in this issue. I hope not though! Have to agree, would have been cool to see Walker finish this series.l

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    My bet is on deathlocket, she ssemed to like being a master of evil, and makes a cute couple with shovel boy
    I find them to be the next Crusher Kreel & Titania of teen villainy.

That is some rough art. I haven't been following this series but am a big Zemo fan. Has it been good so far for his showing?
    But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream - Amos 5:24

I wish the series wouldn't end with one of the kids turning evil, but then again that might be a misleading summary teaser.

And yeah, I wish they made it to 18 issues, the same amount Arena had but I can understand them cutting it off. All the controversy wore off, there's no big characters to drive sales since X-23 went to All-New, etc.

Winnipeg, Canada. Formally Melbourne, Australia and London, England.

I hope they share Chase's fate. Want to know if he'll be okay.